[Note by Nemesis] Lessa

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Lessa

Postby Lessa on February 8th, 2015, 12:54 am

Last edited by Lessa on February 12th, 2015, 6:32 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Lessa
"In the depths, no one can hear you scream.''

Words: 681
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2015, 3:15 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet

Lessa

Postby Nemesis on February 11th, 2015, 11:04 am

Greetings! I'm Nemesis, the DS of Ravok. I've noticed a few problems with your Character Sheet that you should probably take a look at. Until these issues have been resolved, I'm afraid you cannot post IC in any of Mizahar's cities.

• The city is called Ravok, not Ravek... don't know if this is a typo or if you genuinely don't know, please edit.
  • There are no weeks in the Mizaharian calendar.
  • Please explain how your PC knows Morphing as a magic.
  • Are you sure you don't want a third language?Not a requirement but I should ask anyway!
  • Little to do with your CS, but I would suggest flinging me a PM to tell me about Lessa's slave status in Ravok.

Once you have fixed what I have asked you to, send me a PM and I will remove this Intervention.

Nemesis
Fortune and Retribution

Words: 296717
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)