Solo [The Wizard Registry] Working the shift

Kesu works at the Wizard Registry for the first time.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[The Wizard Registry] Working the shift

Postby Kesu on February 15th, 2015, 7:51 pm

Kesu
Winter 8, 514

Kesu hopped out of her bed, and yawned, stretching. Today was going to be a good day, at least for her. This didn't mean she was cheerful about waking up at this time, however. \ Dressing quickly, and having a quick breakfast consisting of naught but a single, stale loaf of bread, she grabbed her satchel, and tossed her pen and capped inkwell inside, including a few sheets of rough, cheap paper she had bought in a roadside vendor's stall. Locking her front door behind her, she headed up the steps of Surya plaza, and entered the Koten Temple, walking to Hanei's office.

Opening the double doors, and looking inside the spacious room, lit by the rays of the sun, pouring through the massive skyglass windows, she saw that Hanei and one other person were in the process of registering. She waited until they were done with the initial paperwork, and then approached the desk. Motioning for her to sit down in the chair next to the desk, Hanei said, "Well, hello there! You're here earlier than I expected. Good, good! Let's get started, shall we?"

_

Credit for this boxcode goes to Sal Mander.
Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged.
Samuel Adams
Kesu
Vengance is my life.

Words: 29741
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2014, 1:00 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[The Wizard Registry] Working the shift

Postby Kesu on April 22nd, 2015, 10:32 am

Kesu

Kesu looked at Hanei intently, ready to listen to each word the man would say. Not out of respect, or admiration, although the man did know how to do his job, rather, out of wanting to know exactly what her duties were, and to be able to perform them to the best of her ability. She didn't want to get fired, after all. Taking off his glasses, he set them on the table, and leaning forward, he interlocked his fingers, elbows on the table.

"So what you're going to be doing is similar to the duties of a scribe, basically copying what I do into official records." Picking a book up off of the desk, he held it in front of Kesu. Waiting for her to take it, he opened it and pointed to the front page, where he had written out the basic format for the registry book log. "Basically, you record the name at the top of the page, and any other information recorded on the sheet below. If you have any anomalous entries, which you shouldn't, just tell me." Shuffling the stack over in front of her, Hanei went back to his business promptly, and looked towards the door, and said, "Next!"

_

Credit for this boxcode goes to Sal Mander.
Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged.
Samuel Adams
Kesu
Vengance is my life.

Words: 29741
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2014, 1:00 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets