No Pride.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

No Pride.

Postby Lukas on November 15th, 2010, 8:02 am

Whether to kill or to combine that is a lonely lions question.
"Sarge, is it man's nature to be evil, or are we essentially good, and corrupted by desire?"

"Good Question, Smitty. PLA-TOON, TEN-HUT! On command, you will consider this question! PLA-TOON! PON- (wait for it!) DER!"

The men of the 3257th Philosophy Battalion (the Descartes Demons)

CShttp://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic5742.html
Lukas
The Mercenary

Words: 2706
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2010, 7:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

No Pride.

Postby Lukas on November 18th, 2010, 5:59 am

47th day of Fall, 510 AV

"You can get passed a dog, no one messes with a Lion" This thought runs through my mind on a constant basis. A dog, what the humans call a mans best friend, kept as a pet often referred to as a loved member of the family. Was the old man trying to say that no one wants to fight a lion, or that no one wants a lion. A wolf father, that was a Dog, or at least close to it, and all I have left of him is that silver fang cap. To really be wanted I have to make that effort, but in a place that treats you as an outsider how do I show my usefulness. I can fight I could easily help protect this place, or I could kill someone who is undesired here. It makes no sense to me how to make my mark, how to find something/someone who can help channel a sadness and rage that forced me to leave the pride. I'm not an animal, well I'm more animal than I like being anything else.
"Sarge, is it man's nature to be evil, or are we essentially good, and corrupted by desire?"

"Good Question, Smitty. PLA-TOON, TEN-HUT! On command, you will consider this question! PLA-TOON! PON- (wait for it!) DER!"

The men of the 3257th Philosophy Battalion (the Descartes Demons)

CShttp://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic5742.html
Lukas
The Mercenary

Words: 2706
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2010, 7:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet