[Note by Nemesis] Ty Gyren

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ty Gyren

Postby Ty Gyren on March 20th, 2015, 3:43 am

Ty Gyren

Appearance

Race: Kelvic ( Seagull )
Birthday: 21st Day of Winter, 513 AV
Birthplace: Zeltiva

Appearance: Ty is of average height, around 5 feet 9 inches tall. His hair is a blonde-white. His eyes are hazel, with a leaning towards the brown side most of the time. He has full lips and nice teeth, and a small amount of stubble at any give time.

He has a rather lanky build. He is decently muscular, but not overly so. His legs are the most defined, as he usually relaxes by running. He weighs approximately 170 lbs.

Character Concept

Ty is proud and determined. He prefers to learn things the hard way, so that they really stick, but is not above researching something he is passionate about. He loves numbers and the night time, generally trying to solve complex equations while running at night. He cares about his fitness, and would rather use his wits than his fists.

He is rather thoughtful, which sometimes leads to people believing he is slow. He isn’t, he just prefers to think things out before responding. He is often mistrustful, especially of men, and only really opens up to people he finds comforting.

Because of his Kelvic gene, Ty loves the open air and sea. He prefers seafood to anything else, and will do the best he can to fish before he buys food.

Character History

When Ty first discovered his Kelvic gene, his parents were ecstatic. His mother was a Mouse Kelvic and his father was a Goat Kelvic, and they loved that Ty was a Seagull Kelvic. They supported him as much as they could. When he matured, he moved out and started to support himself.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language:
Poor Language:

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Fishing 26 SP 26 Competent
Unarmed Combat 10 10 Novice
Cooking 14 SP 14 Novice

Lores

Lore of Fish in Zeltiva
Lore of Zeltivan Geography

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-Fishing rod and line
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Ornate Hair Comb

Housing

House: Flat

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Ty Gyren
Hakuna Matata

Words: 2227
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2015, 2:32 am
Race: Kelvic

Ty Gyren

Postby Nemesis on March 31st, 2015, 3:24 am

Greetings! I'm Nemesis, the DS of Ravok. I've noticed a few problems with your Character Sheet that you should probably take a look at. Until these issues have been resolved, I'm afraid you cannot post IC in any of Mizahar's cities.

• Want to add a description of how Ty looks when he's in seagull form?
  • Skills: Please list (SP) by the Hunting skill (if that's what it is)
  • Skills: You are missing 10 points, for a total of 60 points! Either this is your Racial Bonus (RB), which can be in either Hunting, Foraging or Unarmed Combat. Or it's the extra (SP) - if the 10 in hunting is your (RB), then you can spend your final 10 anywhere :)
  • As a Kelvic, you are entitled to fluency in a second language: Avian!

Once you have fixed what I have asked you to, send me a PM and I will remove this Intervention.

Nemesis
Fortune and Retribution

Words: 296717
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)