Completed [Sacred Arch Hotsprings] Half Snake and Blue Giant (Asen)

When two meet at the hotsprings....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[Sacred Arch Hotsprings] Half Snake and Blue Giant (Asen)

Postby Avanze on April 24th, 2015, 12:21 am

Etnava's face was screwed into a savage grin, feeling the blows to his person. He strengthened his hold on her, though he left her arms free to keep hitting him. He relished the fear that seemed to be pouring from her, loved the sound of her gasping for breath in his arms. Letting his attention waver for a few ticks, he checked on Avanze, wondering how his lighter brother was doing.

Avanze wasn't showing any signs of coming out of meditation, but Etnava could feel the anger slowly seep from him. He wasn't long from coming to, but Etnava still had a good amount of time.

Turning back his attention to the half-Dhani beating at him in his arms, Etnava brought a hand up, wrapping it about her throat. "Keep squirming. I swear to you, I'll beat you to a bloody pulp if you stop. I like 'em feisty...." Giving a bone chilling laugh, he squeezed on her throat a bit, prompting her to hit with renewed strength.

Moving his free hand to fondle her slightly, he grunted as a kick him hit in the leg. His face seemed to split in half as his disturbing smile grew a little bid wider, his white teeth glinting. He moved his mouth to her ear, whispering once more in a gentle voice.

"So, sweetling. What shall I do to you? Avanze will be coming out soon, so it will be a good long while until we can have more fun. Shall I save myself until then, or do you want to have a go now? Though, I warn you..... I go about things a little rough." His smile faltered for a second, feeling Avanze stir. He could easily make him angry again to the point where he'd have to meditate, but he had asked the half-Dhani an honest question. He loved the expressions on the face of the women he 'hunted' when he came out to play. especially if they said they wanted it later.

Finally getting tired of the senseless beating to his body, he moved an arm to grab her arms, holding them down. He wrapped one of his legs around her own, holding them tightly so as to get her to stop kicking them. His smile returned after a few ticks, and he squeezed on her throat tightly a little before relaxing his grip.

"So, what is your answer, love? I'm waiting patiently. Though, not all that patiently, as Avanze may or may not be coming to regain control soon."

Tukant | Common | Avanze Thoughts | Etnava Thoughts
Tukant | Avanze Common | Avanze Thoughts | Etnava Thoughts

ImageImageImage

Credit to Maddoch for the boss avatar!
Avanze
Big Blue Squire

Words: 52037
Joined roleplay: April 12th, 2015, 10:06 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Asen on April 24th, 2015, 1:34 am

The panic flowing through Asen's veins pumped faster as she felt the blue arms tighten around her. She could breathe now, though only enough to keep herself from asphyxiating.

The hand that closed around her throat and cut off her air, however, ensured that more fear flooded her body. She barely heard his words, though they rang clearly in her mind once she registered them. Her lungs, her arms and legs, they all burned from exertion. Nevertheless, she kept beating at Etnava with all her feeble strength.

As his hands roamed her body she tried to shove them away, though she held her head still when he spoke in her ear. It was best to not anger him, at least not further. He seemed the type to go through on his word.

The half-Dhani swallowed her tears, refusing to cry and show weakness in the face of an enemy. She could finally breathe normally, and dug her nails into Etnava's arm. "Avanze," she pleaded, "Avanze, please come out! Avanze!" The effort was almost too great, but she managed to gasp out those few words.

She refused to answer Etnava's question, simply shaking her head. The blonde struggled briefly as her arms were held down along with her legs, then went still. If she moved, it would only be her hips, and they would move against him in a way she despised.

When the hand around her throat relaxed she threw her head back, hoping to hit his face. Asen flexed her muscles and began to try to force the limbs holding her captive off of her, desperation pushing her limits and lending her additional strength. "Avanze, please!"
Asen
Kintsugi

Words: 136836
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 11:41 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Avanze on April 24th, 2015, 2:14 am

Urgh, that hurt! I think I'm bleeding.... He frowned slightly, unable to check for blood from his nose. Being wet from the waters, he really couldn't tell if anything was coming out of his nose. The only thing he knew was that it throbbed a bit painfully. He flexed slightly, squeezing her smaller body as if to tell her to stop try to escape.

At the thoughts he made, Avanze stirred a little more, soon to waking. His time was running out, though the woman obviously didn't want anything from him. He was fine with this, as living inside a body for years on end without control taught him nearly infinite patience. He could wait. And from the ealier thoughts of Avanze, he'd probably be seeing a lot more of this pretty little creature. Hopefully, Etnava might get one more time to play with her before they headed off to Riverfall, their homeland, but one could never be certain. Avanze nearly always kept a lid on his anger, able to temper it and use it to his advantage. Though, when he couldn't, the situations were very much like the one proceeding now.

"Oh, you want Avanze, yes? Okay, I shall get him, lovely." He gave a little chuckle, nuzzling her neck a bit. He had lied a bit there; he wasn't going to get his light Other, only wait until he woke. No need to do anything more. "I honestly don't know what you see in that buffoon. Using his natural abilities for helping people. Really, I don't see how anyone can put up with him. I only do because I've lived with him for oh so many years. Nearly all his life, aye." He almost gave a shrug, but the way he was made him do a weird flailing type movement with his broad shoulders.

This made him chuckle a little, squeezing her a little more. He gave a contented sigh, his twisted mind turning this into his own little happy moment, as if waking up with a lover in his arms to birds tweeting in the sky. "Avanze won't be too far away, now. He'll sort everything out, I guess. Oh, and before I go, I have a small question for you." He really didn't, though. Usually, when playing these games with the opposite sex, he always had a question for them before he had to go. Though, none of them had put up much of a fight, so he was able to think of one. Now, he was stuck pondering while at the same time trying to keep his hold of her, the half-Dhani still trying to break free.

Finally, he came up with one. Not one of his best, as usually his questions had his prey bringing up a part of them they despised, so that he could bring it up and emotionally crush them, so that he could do as he pleased. He never asked the same question twice, so that he could keep his own huge collection of totally unique feelings on someone. "I'll give you an easy one, then, Asen. How would you feel if I was to resurface, and finish what I wanted to do to you? Answer quickly, now, as Avanze is coming. Smiling slightly, he finished off, as if a father was trying to question a child. "Come now, I'll be very angry with you if I don't have my answer."

ImageImageImage

Avanze
Big Blue Squire

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Asen on April 24th, 2015, 2:57 am

Avanze... Avanze's close. I just have to hold out a little longer. Please, please don't take too long, she begged mentally. The water from the hotsprings had dried up, and the heat of Etnava's body was uncomfortable. Asen writhed and blindly rammed her elbow into his torso, hoping to hit something that would hurt like Hai.

She hissed air through her teeth as the Akalak nuzzled her neck, although the seemingly tender gesture summoned memories that weren't totally unpleasant. She shoved them to the back of her mind, growling as threateningly as she could. "Maybe some people prefer someone kind over a petchin' rapist," she snarled.

The half-Dhani actually snapped at Etnava, teeth clicking together inches from his face. Her fear had turned to anger, a burning rage that boiled up in her chest and erupted from her throat in a low, dangerous rumble. She was furious at him, at the fact that he thought she was some helpless maiden. She might've acted like it at first, but as the rage flowed into her fingertips she tightened her grip around Etnava's arms and raked her nails across the blue giant's skin.

"An' what's your petchin' question, eh? Spit it out, else I'll set the Knights on you. I don't give a petch if Avanze's there, he's the one responsible for you petchin' coming out!" she said, the last two words elevating to a roar.

She twisted in his grip, shifting to face him just a bit more. Her eyes were chips of ice with flames hidden inside them, and her face seemed to have taken on a more snake-like quality as her wrath swelled. "If you come back while I'm around, I will find a sword and I will cut your motherpetchin' throat. You don't even have to try anythin'. If you want to keep livin', I suggest you stay where you belong: hidden inside your damned brother's head, you piece of shyke."

Asen punctuated her response with another ramming of her elbow. She turned her thoughts towards her father. What would he tell her to do? Not get angry, that's for sure. Her mother would assign her a procedure, giving her different steps to go through. The girl organized her mind into something along those lines.

Step one: Don't get angry.

Failed step one.

Of course, thinking of her mother in such a situation would do no good, so she turned back to her father. He would advise her to find a weak point, analyze the enemy. The way they held themselves, the way they spoke. She focused on Etnava. He was... prideful, wasn't he? A right prick. Her ire slowly dissipated, turning into a cold, dense ball of determination.

"Your brother is so much more than you will ever be," she said, her voice flat and accent gone, "And you know why? Because he respects people. I'll bet your mother loved him far more than she ever loved you. I'll bet she still does, and I'm absolutely sure that she will never love you. You may be her son, but you are the scum of the world and you will never be a proper Akalak. Never," she hissed.

It was a dangerous line to walk, insulting someone like him. He had power, but she'd rather be beaten than violated. Perhaps he'd be taken off guard enough for Avanze to return in time and release her. The question was, could she trust Avanze again?
Asen
Kintsugi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Avanze on April 24th, 2015, 3:56 am

She really just.... But.... Etnava was shocked speechless. He almost couldn't comprehend what had just happened. Yes, he did know he had been told off, and rather severely, but no one did that. Not even his mother. The way she had answered had nearly killed everything for him, had almost made him want to change his ways. Almost. No one ever threatened him like that.

What he had been doing for years had been too fun, the memories too great. He couldn't just forget them, because they were a part of him. They pretty much made his entire existence, and he wasn't going to give it up just because some half-Dhani snapped at him.

He had been about to remark on how she spoke to him, thinking of saying how if she ever came near him with a sword, something bad would happen. Of course, he hadn't figured out what would happen. He just knew it would be pretty bad. Really, really bad.

"I dare you to come near me with a swo-" His speech was cut off as Asen continued at him, his mouth forming a small 'o' of astonishment. My mother.... She does.... But.... A rare side of Etnava was coming out, a side that he suppressed as much as he could. He couldn't, just could not believe she had said that. That could've been the worst thing anyone has ever said to him. Ever. The mere thought of his mother not loving him was enough to send him to near tears. And while Etnava was in control, he never cried. Never. This was probably the first time in..... Forever, it seemed like. His eyes misted over slightly, his face becoming a sad imitation of his old mean one. He looked as if he were trying to keep up his act, but was failing miserably. No one had ever said anything like that to him. Not even Avanze.

When she stated in icy tones that he would never be a proper Akalak, this felt like a blow to his heart. It was, actually, and it hurt. Hurt so much that he could almost feel as if he had been punched in his most vital organ. This..... He felt horrible. His entire life he had been doubting himself, thinking that his undisciplined demeanor would be an insult to his race. Hearing it said out loud made him feel....... Less than nothing. A mere speck of dust blowing away in a forest, never to be seen again. He had never felt like this, ever. And to have him feel it from her, this half-breed...... It was over for him. Letting go of her and rolling away gently. He stood up, looking down at Asen. Walking back into the hotsprings, he sat, staring at the water as he felt Avanze waking. He didn't fight for control as he usually did. He just slipped away, his face becoming impassive as Avanze finally awoke.

Taking control, Avanze looked around, slowly remembering where he was. He stood up, feeling the air on his slightly dried upper body. Obviously, Etnava had been out of the water for quite a bit, and had just came back in when Avanze woke. Speaking of Etnava... Etnava, what is wrong with you? You seem..... Weird. He did, too. The dark thoughts moving sluggishly around his Other's head was very different from what was usually going on in there. He almost seemed.... Depressed. Looking around for the woman he had been here with, he spotted her, out of the water and on the ground. What the petch happened.. A small flash of annoyance went across Avanze's face as he got out of the hotsprings, walking his blue self over to the half-Dhani. He crouched, taking hold of her arm.

"Hey, Asen. Is everything okay? What did Etnava do this time?" He pulled her up, bringing his other arm to her shoulder to steady her.

ImageImageImage

Avanze
Big Blue Squire

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Asen on April 24th, 2015, 9:54 pm

Asen felt her limbs turn to jelly as the Akalak stepped away. She was light-headed, exhausted from the effort of trying to get him off of her and the outburst. She laid there, relishing the freedom and the feel of grass and cool air against her skin instead of another person.

She had no clue just how much damage her words had done to Etnava, and quite honestly she didn't care. It made the badness go away, and that's all that mattered. She released a shuddering breath, feeling tears well up in her eyes. He'd almost done something terrible, almost performed an act so disgusting it pained the half-Dhani to even think of it.

A choked sob left her throat, fingers clenching into tight fists as she curled into a ball. She pressed her forehead to her knees, holding back the sounds of her fear. It was too close, far too close. She cursed her stupidity again, swallowing her cries. Gods... Lorden, why couldn't you have been here? I need you.

The girl heard Etnava sit, or at least stop walking. He sounded like he was far enough for her to relax, but she remained in fetal position. That is, until she heard him stand again. He was moving towards her, and she saw his shadow cross over her even through closed eyes.

As his hand touched her arm she flinched, but she was hauled to her feet like she weighed a tenth of a pound. The blonde swayed for a moment before wrenching away from the Akalak. "No! No, you! Don't touch me! You petchin' stay away!" she screamed, tears running down her face, "You stay away or I will kill you!"

Her voice cracked from fear and ended in a high whine. She lowered her head into her hands, hunched over. When she looked back up the fire was back in her eyes, even if it masked terror. "It's your fault! Your fault that he came out, your fault that you let him take control! What the petch were you thinking!? He almost- he- Petch you! Petch! You!" was her tear-filled answer to Avanze's questions.

Asen knew it was Avanze, it had to be. He wasn't overly tender, he wasn't soothing, he didn't have the raspiness accenting his voice. Hai, he'd yanked her to a standing position and the only thing he'd done after that was try to steady her. Nevertheless, his hands were the same that touched her, the same that kept her captive. It was a separate soul, but the exact same body. To her, there was no difference; even if there was, she couldn't care less. She just wanted Lorden.
Last edited by Asen on April 26th, 2015, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asen
Kintsugi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Avanze on April 26th, 2015, 7:59 pm

Raising his eyebrows slightly, he watched the half-Dhani, taken aback as she yelled. He half expected her to start hitting him out of anger or even fear, though he wasn't in the mood for it. And they way she sounded, neither was she. Once again, he wondered just what had transpired as he was away. Obviously not good, as she was yelling and seemed angry and frightened, which was never a good thing, especially when Etnava was involved. Actually, nothing was a good thing if Etnava was involved.... Maybe he should have told her about him when they had first met.... But how were you supposed to start a conversation like that? A simple 'Hello, I'm Avanze. My Other is a really dangerous psychopath. How are today?' wouldn't work. Like at all... At least, Avanze thought it wouldn't. Maybe he should try that next time...

Raising his arm slightly, he was about to pat her shoulder in a friendly gesture, but thought better of it. He let his arm fall back to his side, biting his lip as he wondered what he should do. He wasn't all that good in these type of situations, far unprepared for it.

"Erm... Can you tell me what It sounded more as if he wondered it was possible for her to speak of it at all, rather than requesting it from her. He probably could have easily asked Etnava, or even just looked into his thoughts for a hint, but the way he was going, muttering in slight anger and more in sadness (really rare from his Other) or some other emotion, he'd rather not bother the dark brother.

Glancing around slightly, as if looking fit a way out of here, or rather the situation, he looked back down at Asen, his eyes roaming her face for something other than her anger and terror.

Wondering what to do, he asked once more, hoping she wouldn't attack him in earnest. "Asen, are you okay?" He wanted to at least try to comfort her, but he knew not how. He wanted to salvage at least part of their friendship back, however brief it had been, as he didn't know many women that would wrestle him, which had been pretty amusing to say the least.

He frowned slightly, his eyebrows furrowing in thought as he awaited his answer from her, his arms coming up to cross over his chest, as if he didn't know what to do with them, which he honestly didn't. Maybe he should have asked his mother what to do in these type of situations, so he might be prepared. Obviously, though, that was too late. She was all the way back home.

ImageImageImage

Avanze
Big Blue Squire

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Asen on April 27th, 2015, 12:25 am

"Okay? Okay!? Do you honestly think I look okay!?" she shrieked, taking several staggering steps away from the Akalak. He was so incredibly stupid. Asen promptly decided that he could go petch himself, maybe even die in a mudslide or have his head crushed by a boulder.

"If you want to know what happened, ask your damned brother," she snapped, eyes blazing, "You're there with 'im all the time, you should petchin' know what happened!"

The half-Dhani backed into a tree with a grunt before pivoting to grab her clothes. She yanked on her undergarments and pulled her trousers up to settle on her narrow hips. She turned back to the hotsprings, searching for a good-sized stone. Finding none that suited her tastes she wrapped her shirt into a ball, dunking it into the warm water.

"An' you just try to blow it all off like nothin' happened! Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe I don't want to petchin' talk about it!?" she yelled, hurling the drenched shirt at Avanze. She could always retrieve it later. She'd have to, if she wanted to get back into the city. For now, though, she couldn't care less.

"It's your fault! Your damned fault! An' now you're actin' like you have no idea what happened! What, did you pass out or somethin'!? Or did you just ignore the fact that your brother almost raped me!" she screamed, fists pressing into her stomach. She was leaned towards him, her entire body radiating rage.

As she stood there, panting, her face slowly fell and she collapsed to her knees. The blonde pushed her drying curls out of her eyes with one hand and wiped the crystalline orbs with the other. "Your gods-damn fault," she whispered.
Asen
Kintsugi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Avanze on April 28th, 2015, 12:07 am

His mouth opened wide slightly in shock as he watched the half-Dhani snap at him, totally lost for words. He admitted to himself that he should definitely know what happened, but it was so much easier to get it from someone other than his difficult brother. Except for this time..... Obviously, they both would not tell him anything. At least, Etnava wouldn't until later. Possibly..... Checking back on his Other for half a tick, he noted how his emotions hadn't changed; except now he was mumbling obscene things about the woman in front of Avanze. Beneath it all, though, he could detect a glimmer of grudging respect for her, though it was quickly removed when Etnava noticed his brother looking on. Sending a mental glare at him, Etnava went back to his dark thoughts, sending a slight shiver down Avanze's spine.

He watched as she dressed, thinking he might as well go and gather his things, or maybe he could just stay and become shriveled in the hotsprings. He had turned away, when he heard Asen continue her ranting at him.

Well, that thought did cross my mind... Instead of voicing out loud, though, he decided to keep his comment to himself, and to Etnava if he wished to probe, and remain silent, taking the tongue lashing better than his dark brother had.

As he felt the wet shirt slap against his chest, he looked down at it, wondering how she was going to get back into the city. He doubted anyone would want to wear a soaking wet shirt, unless she liked her clothes wet, which would be a tad weird......

As she mentioned how Etnava almost violated her rather severely, he nearly choked on his own surprise and disgust. His face screwed with anger at his brother, pity for Asen, and hatred for himself, feeling as if he was the one that had done it. You were going to rape her?!?! What the petch is wrong with you Etnava?!?!? I thought dad talked to you about that stuff, you petching ugly bastard!! While he mentally shrieked at Etnava, his mind lashing at him with all the obscene things he could think of, totally destroying his promise to himself and his mother that he would stop cursing, his face had a frown on it, his eyes looking down at his feet in shame.

He looked around, searching for his things. Turning slightly to Asen and saying a pleading, "Hold on," he ran to his things, getting his black shirt. It would be pretty large on her, but it was better than the wet one. He ran back to her, slowing as he saw her expression. Holding it out meekly, he offered it to her, hoping she would take it. He could always find a way in without it.

ImageImageImage

Avanze
Big Blue Squire

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Asen on April 28th, 2015, 5:19 am

The smack of her bundled-up shirt against Avanze's chest wasn't as satisfying as it would've been if it had hit his face, but it was satisfying nonetheless. Asen had covered her own face with her hands, and the tears that ran between her fingers were fairly easy to spot now that her skin had dried.

She was crying. The half-Dhani, the one who thought herself so incredibly tough, was crying. She'd only cried four times in her entire life, all fifty-six (soon to be fifty-seven) years of it: When she was first beaten up, when a horse had nearly trampled her, when she lost her twins, and when her mother died. Now, thanks to Avanze and his disgusting bastard of a brother, she could add another event to the list.

She had a perfectly good reason, though. She just thought she was made of sterner stuff. What good was she if she couldn't handle the darker Akalak brother without showing her fear? No good. She was no good, and the thought of that brought a fresh wave of tears to her eyes.

Those same tears were blinked away when Avanze had told her to wait for a moment. Her vision was blurry and her nose was full. She sniffed loudly, biting her bottom lip to keep it from trembling. What was he doing?

Her question was soon answered when the black shirt came into view. The petch... Is he offerin' it to me?

The blonde's mind swam in confusion. Her fury was subdued by her terror and vice versa, one constantly overthrowing the other in a battle for dominance. She was pathetic, with her shoulders slumped and her body hunched over, and soon realized she was beginning to shiver.

Asen stretched one wary hand out to take the shirt. She didn't pull it on, instead clutching it to her chest like a child's favorite blanket after the two had been separated for several days. She buried her face in the cloth, feeling her face redden. The Akalak had seen her crying, the tears glistening on her cheeks. It was embarassing.

"Thanks," she murmured. Her next inhale brought the scents of Avanze into her stuffy nose. He smelled nice, sort of, but he also smelled like Riverfall. Like home. With a short cough to start it, she sobbed into the shirt.

I miss you so much, Da... I'm sorry I en't back home with you an' takin' care o' Ma's grave like I should be. I'm sorry I'm a failure an' I en't the model daughter like you probably wanted... she thought, her body quivering like a leaf in the wind. It wasn't from chill now, no. It was from the sudden uselessness she felt.

Slowly and with shaking legs the squire stood. She lifted her face from the shirt and looked at the massive blue body before her. She needed a hug, she needed the closeness of another person, but the only other person in the vicinity shared a body with the one who nearly raped her. She was torn between running into his arms and fleeing from him.

"Avanze," she started with a cracked voice, "I don't like you, an' I sure as Hai don't like your brother. I need... I need someone, an' seein' as how there en't anyone else around you're my only option. But you have to promise to keep your brother from takin' over again. I dunno if I can trust you," she told him, taking a hesitant step, "But I don't have much of a choice."

A few more steps and she was standing right in front of the Akalak, staring up at him with blue eyes turned red from crying. For a tick or two she watched his face, then wrapped her arms around his torso and held on as if he were a lifeboat in the midst of a raging ocean. The height difference sent her back to when she was young, clinging to her father after a nightmare.

Oh, how she wished it were a nightmare. Unfortunately Avanze wasn't even close to being like her father, and she'd have much preferred Lorden to be one of her choices. Neither one of them were here, and she was forced to pick Avanze.

And she hated it.
Asen
Kintsugi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext