Possible jobs?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Possible jobs?

Postby Kayuqtuq Snowsong on May 15th, 2015, 4:11 am

The job system in Syliras is confusing me, can someone help?
Vani Common Nari Thoughts
Note: Kayuqtuq is only basic in Common, and particularly has trouble with grammar and the structure of words. If you notice she talks a little like a six-year old, that's why.
Note: Due to real life, posts will be delayed. I'm working hard on some non-Mizahar writing, and that plus school and various other things makes it hard to post.
Kayuqtuq Snowsong
The Bard

Words: 30583
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2015, 11:10 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Possible jobs?

Postby Moxie on May 15th, 2015, 6:35 am

It can all be confusing, I was not sure I posted in the right place either when requesting a job, so I PMed Nightmare to make sure I was not royally messing things up. But you request for a job Here and you pick a job from the list Here

You would want to pick a job that is best suited to your skills. If you place your mouse pointer on a job title it will list some skills that would be helpful with a certain job, with some a must. If you still need help figuring things out, please PM me. :)

Will Be Inactive for 60 Days.
Moxie
Player

Words: 101526
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2015, 11:34 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Possible jobs?

Postby Kayuqtuq Snowsong on May 27th, 2015, 4:44 pm

Where would they tell me if my job has been accepted?
Vani Common Nari Thoughts
Note: Kayuqtuq is only basic in Common, and particularly has trouble with grammar and the structure of words. If you notice she talks a little like a six-year old, that's why.
Note: Due to real life, posts will be delayed. I'm working hard on some non-Mizahar writing, and that plus school and various other things makes it hard to post.
Kayuqtuq Snowsong
The Bard

Words: 30583
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2015, 11:10 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Possible jobs?

Postby Lisana on May 30th, 2015, 1:05 am

They Private message you hen it's done. Or reply to the thread. Not sure.
I make mediocre boxcodes for people here.
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/5 Threads
Lisana
Player

Words: 66239
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 11:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous