Ken's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Ken's Journal

Postby Kentsa on May 15th, 2015, 12:13 am

---ENTRY ZERO---
I don't know why but mom told me to write in this thing whenever I feel bad or when I'm angry. I don't think that I need this but I will trust mom on this one and start writing.
Last edited by Kentsa on May 15th, 2015, 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kentsa
A Wandering Smith

Words: 6193
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2015, 4:29 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Ken's Journal

Postby Kentsa on May 15th, 2015, 12:51 am

---ENTRY ONE---
Today was quite fun me and dad worked on a couple of swords and a few horseshoes and after that me and him helped mom with one of her paintings. I still have a hard time believing how great of a cook she is and I cant believe how strong dad is. I really love them both with all of my heat.
-Ken

---ENTRY TWO---
Lately mom hasn't been feeling very good and I am getting really scared because of it, I really hope that she gets better. I don't know what I would do if this got any worse. Aside from this happening dad has been yelling at me a lot more than usual.
-Ken

---ENTRY THREE---
I'm getting really scared, it has been a week and mom isn't getting better but she is getting worse. Dad even hit me last night when I said something I shouldn't have, I really hope that mom gets better. It should have been me, mom doesn't deserve this...
-Ken

---ENTRY FOUR---
Mom is getting worse and I don't know what to do, I don't know how to act I don't know if I should cry or try be strong for her sake. After all she wouldn't me to be sad over her passing but, how could I not be she is my mom and my best friend. Why her? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER?!
-Ken

---ENTRY FIVE---
DAMN HIM. Why is it that he wont leave me be I want to make mom proud, I really do but how can I do it with him attacking me and leaving me in a state where I cant even move? I don't know if I can handle this anymore I might need to leave but...how?
-Ken
Last edited by Kentsa on May 15th, 2015, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kentsa
A Wandering Smith

Words: 6193
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2015, 4:29 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet