Brat's Private Diary

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Brat's Private Diary

Postby Saul Sticks on May 17th, 2015, 6:33 pm

Brat’s Private Diary

Read on pain of death.
P.S. That goes for you too, Uncle Saul.
P.P.S. Aunt Sasha, if you find this, you can read it if you want.
Last edited by Saul Sticks on March 13th, 2016, 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Saul Sticks
Patron Saint of Orphans, Whores, and Gamblers

Words: 68415
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2015, 2:57 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Brat's Private Diary

Postby Saul Sticks on October 9th, 2015, 3:05 am

2nd of Spring, 515 AV
Uncle Saul told me yesterday I’m old enough to be responsible for my own money. He gave me a whole ten golden Mizas for the season. I still don’t know what to do with them yet, but I used some to buy this diary. I don’t think he realizes it, but him saying I’m grown up enough for this means the world to me.

I always saw Uncle Saul keeping track of his money on a sheet of paper. He called it his lejjer lejer leger. (Dammit! I’ll have to ask Uncle Saul how to spell that one). I know a diary otta be about my thots and such, but I think it would be good to keep track of my own money as well.

Brat's Leger
What Amount Left Over
Allowance +10 gm 10 gm
Diary -3 gm 7 gm
Allowance +10 gm 17 gm
Allowance +10 gm 27 gm

Saul Sticks
Patron Saint of Orphans, Whores, and Gamblers

Words: 68415
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2015, 2:57 am
Race: Human
Character sheet