Hunting for a Party(anybody!)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Revion on November 30th, 2010, 10:19 pm

A smile became painted on Revion's face as Raylin agreed to speak about her clan. Revion was like an excited school boy whomis always eager to learn new knowledge. Truth be told, he was kind of dissapointed that Drykas didn't believe in keeping books. It was always a dream of his to travel the world and collect all these information type books, and still is. The young Drykas's mind raced as he looked endlessly upon the blazing orange sky. It seemed like he would have been lost in thought for days if Jarhal hadn't broken his trance, "Huh? Oh, yeah, thanks." Revon replied hoping not to sound rude.

He would remain silent as they walked through countless tents until the finally arrived at a emerald green tent, obviously their destanation had been reached. "It would be an honor to have a hunting partner." A truthful response from Revionas as he walked just behind Jarhal up to a unused pot. Letting out a sigh he took a seat upon a log as Jarhal lit a flame underneath the pot, "Hopefullyyou know how to cook." Revion teased obviously getting more comfortable with the group he was with.
Revion
Player

Words: 5934
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2010, 7:00 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Raylin Sunsetfeather on December 1st, 2010, 1:52 am

"I provid for my pavilion by creating things out of glass." Raylin said after Jarhal mention his hunting, "I'll think about your offer."

She took a seat beside Revion when they finally got thier destination. Though she hadn't noticed it before, she now noticed the scar on the younger Drykas cheek. This made her wonder how he got it. She would have to ask him later.

"So," Raylin said as she pulled her eyes away from his scar and made eye contact. "What do you want to know about? Or do you just want general knowledge about it?" A warm smile played on her lips as she finished her sentence.
Raylin Sunsetfeather
I sit between the montains and the plains.

Words: 34984
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2010, 1:05 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Jarhal Treeshadow on December 2nd, 2010, 12:58 am

Jarhal was perfectly content to stay silent and wow them with his gourmet Stew of Squirrel, and so set about making sure the pot was being heated -just right- and the squirrels were skinned and prepared properly. As the other two Drykas talked, he would disappear in various tents 'borrowing' spices and herbs and salt. He was listening as best he could, of course. Being a good host demanded this of him.

Thankfully, meat stew was not exactly the most difficult thing in the world to make edible. So he maybe he might have spoken a little too highly of his cooking talents, and just maybe he wasn't precisely sure just what spices he was putting into the pot... but hey, food was food. Eventually the broth took on a healthy dark tone, pleasant aromas permeating the area, and it seemed likely the hunter had managed to not ruin the whole meal. Chural laid down, watching like a hawk for Jarhal to spill or drop anything delicious.

"Won't be long now." He announced gently, so as not to interrupt the conversation.
Jarhal Treeshadow
Emerald Clan Hunter

Words: 76851
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2010, 4:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet

Postby Revion on December 7th, 2010, 11:46 pm

Raylin took a seat beside Revion which kind of made him nervous, since he hated the fact people could see his scar. HE didn't exactly wear it as some kind of battle scae, instead he saw it as a painful memory. Could he be blamed though? Alot happened to him the year he got it, and it was ta time he wishes he could just erase from memory. However, the young Drykas didn't allow the fact she was so close to ruin his good time with some 'friends'. "Yes, I would like some generally knowledge." His voice was calm and smooth as if he didn't have a worry in the world. A perfect life many chased, but none achieved so of course he had many worries.

Not long after they settled down a sweet aroma started to occupy the air. The smell it's self excited Revion's taste buds causing his tummy to rumble. "Guess I'm hungry then I thought." He said with a chuckle of pure happiness. IT was nice to just relaxe and chill once in a while just forgetting about everything for a couple of hourse.
Revion
Player

Words: 5934
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2010, 7:00 am
Character sheet

Postby Raylin Sunsetfeather on December 8th, 2010, 1:43 am

Raylin noticed a small flicker in the younger drykas' eyes. Something that she had seen in her own mother's eyes and probably her own when they still lived in that hell they called a city. Sadness. Something about her staring at his scar had hurt him. She quickly look at the ground and moved away a bit, not wanting Revion to feel uncomfortable.

"Well," she started, "My clan mostly revolves around horses. Breeding, taking care of them, so on. We also do a lot with survival. According to some people, Zulrav helps us stay away from bad thing that are on the sea and steers us toward civilization. My clan wears purple. The orange that I wear is to represent my mother's side of my family. Both of us are in glassworking, unlike the rest of my clan."

The smell of the stew drew her head up toward Jarhal. "That smells really good."
Raylin Sunsetfeather
I sit between the montains and the plains.

Words: 34984
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2010, 1:05 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Previous