Flashback Thieves Tell All Tails [Lashander]

Barth meets Lash, and go thieving.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Moderator: Prophet

Thieves Tell All Tails [Lashander]

Postby Bartholomew on July 9th, 2015, 3:29 pm

Spring 1, 506 A.V.

There were a lot of people in this party. One singular room filled with many faces and many voices fast, and the others did the same. There was not a place of quietness within this entire mansion, and Bartholomew really hated that this was so. He did not like tight spaces, many people around him, and some talking to him as though he was two years old. He was a ten year old boy, nearly the age needed to be known as a teenager, the last thing he wanted was to be treated like a baby.

"But you are a baby."

Bartholomew heard a voice. He looked around the room to see who had spoken to him only to come across a figure who was his height, wore the same rich blue dress suite as he did, and had the same face as him. "Oh, Shadow... It's you!"

The figure who looked exactly like Bartholomew flashed him a warm smile then said-"Of course it's me, you dope. Who else has enough guts to insult the Paladin's son?"

Shadow was Bartholomew's imaginary friend who he had developed within the age of four. He had a lonely life, and Shadow was that only one who he could actually communicate to, despite the fact that Shadow was just imaginary. They were the best of friends. Over the years, though, as Bartholomew grew up, Shadow became very aggressive and started doing things to Bartholomew that he didn't very much enjoy. So, Bartholomew was cutting Shadow out of the picture of his life slowly. However, there were moments such as these where Bartholomew enjoyed the thought of Shadow being near him.

"So, what are we doing today, Light?" Shadow asked.

Bartholomew looked around the room of people that were happily drinking their wine and talking up a storm. His father told him that some of these people were the most powerful people in Ravok. There were regular famous families, like the Nitrozians, along with very famous people of the ebonstryfe.

He turned back to Shadow, who was patiently waiting for him to answer, and said- "They're celebrating the valterrian. My dads gone off with a bunch of famous guys and I'm left alone."

Shadow looked around the room as well, catching a good glance at everything which Bartholomew had seen. A devious smile formed from his lips, and Bartholomew had begun to receive chills down his spine.

"I got an idea!" Shadow said.

"I don't think I am going to like this idea..." Bartholomew replied.

"Oh hush and follow me, Light."

Shadow ran off into the crowd of people. He phased through everyone as though he was a ghost; and of course no one noticed because Shadow was in Bartolomew's imagination. Sometimes, though, Shadow felt too real to be imaginary.

Bartholomew followed Shadow, bumping into others and apologizing as he went. Soon Bartholomew was thrown into a dark corner of the mansion that had a set of stairs that led up. He looked at the stairs and let out a gulp sound as he noticed Shadow running up them.
Bartholomew
Player

Words: 98335
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2015, 3:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)