[INSERT TOTALLY AWESOME INTRODUCTION HERE]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Apus on July 25th, 2015, 6:12 pm

Gaze upon me and see your doom!

Kidding.

Heya Mizahar. I'm new here and i'm eager to steal all your sou-

Erm...i'm eager to meet people. Totally not evil incarnate. Anyways, my real name's Rio, and honestly I don't mind what you call me. Make up a nickname yourselves, if you dare. I've been RPing for a little over 2 years now, though I still consider myself below average in terms of writing. Then again, that's probably just me having really low self-esteem.

How I found you? I've been watching you since the beginning. (I just typed Fantasy RP in Google. Mizahar was near the top. You guys are pretty popular.)
As for my preferred style...well, i've dabbled in first-person a bit, but i'm more experienced in third-person.

I like to write about pretty much anything (except romance. Not a romance guy). I really like RP combat, and I love creating characters and their personalities. So far, my favourite thing about Mizahar is the way magic is handled. You guys obviously take it seriously, and the dangers of magic really make all the more realistic. Also, i just want to say that the amount of effort and detail put into world-building is outstanding. You guys did an amazing job at creating a unique, expansive world.

The only frustrating thing is really just how big this place is. It'll take a long time to get accustomed to all the lore, but i'm willing to give it a shot. In Mizahar, i'm looking for a fun roleplaying experience, as well as a good community to join and make friends with.
Apus
Player

Words: 554
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2015, 5:47 pm
Race: Ethaefal

Postby Nivel on July 26th, 2015, 6:23 am

you seem fun :P Welcome aboard.

I love me some magic too, what's your favourite so far?
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Apus on July 26th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Thanks. Yeah, magic is great. My favourite so far is probably Familiary.
Apus
Player

Words: 554
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2015, 5:47 pm
Race: Ethaefal

Postby Nivel on July 27th, 2015, 2:28 am

Familiarity is restricted to squires of Syliras so Nivel can't ever learn it, but I hope you can find a way to learn it. It kinda sucks you can't start out with it but it makes sense.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)