[Flashback] Southbound (Tierranalin)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

[Flashback] Southbound (Tierranalin)

Postby Nisaba on February 23rd, 2011, 4:02 am

Grade Complete: XP Award!

Name: Cathan

XP Award
Tracking- 3 XP
Wilderness Survival- 2 XP
Stealth- 1 XP
Socialization- 2 XP
Tactics- 1 XP
Hunting- 3 XP

Lore Award
Communicating Kelvic to Kelvic
Avoiding Touchy Subjects
Camping with a Stranger
Shall We Hunt?
Patience is a Virtue
Alone Again

Additional Note:
This was a great thread with lots of story from your character and plenty of good old fashioned action. It was a pleasure to read it, and thanks for your patience since it took me forever to get to it. As always, if there’s anything I missed in terms of experience, please just send me a PM.

Grade Complete: XP Award!

Name: Tierranalin

XP Award
Tracking- 3 XP
Wilderness Survival- 3 XP
Negotiation- 1 XP
Socialization- 2 XP
Hunting- 3 XP

Lore Award
Wolf Friendliness
Sharing Provisions
Kelvic Experiment: Communication
Hunting Together
Cared for in the Night

Ledger
5 lbs worth of fresh deer meat

Additional Note:
Wow! Tierra is a secret sweetie, isn’t she? Don’t worry, I won’t tell anybody. I hope that her and Cathan meet again so I can see what happens when such similar creatures interact. *wink* Thanks for letting me be the one to read it, even though it did take me such a long time. I hope this meets your expectation, but if you have any questions or think I missed anything, please just let me know.
I just started a new job where I occassionally work 12hour shifts (somehow?)- so please bear with me. I'll probably only be able to hardcore grade/be online on the weekends and other times I'll only get to about 1 thread per night. If there's anything that needs immediate attention, please PM me and I'll bump it up the list. Thanks in advance for the understanding. ^_^
Nisaba
Retired Staff

Words: 32038
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2010, 2:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous