Kasel Kessler

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Kasel Kessler

Postby Kasel Kessler on October 16th, 2009, 5:20 am

[I'm going to finish this when I wake up...3am is just way too late for this kinda jazz.]

Character's Name
Kasel Kessler

Physical Information

Race: Kelvic
Birthday & Age : Season of Summer, Day 28 506 AV (Age: Four)
Languages: Common, Fox

Physical Description

Human form
In his human form, Kasel is a medium-sized man standing only 5'8'' and weighing 165lbs. His features are reasonably normal, except for his eyes which perfectly mimic what they look like when shapeshifted. For other features, he has long black hair that falls to the small of his back, unlike his fox form which is the traditional orange. His ears are a little more pointed then normal but not by much so unless one is to look hard enough, they wouldn't notice the difference. As for a more physical body description, his body is lean and flexable, much like a fox. He isn't weighed down by bulk but he isn't frail either. His body resembles that of an athlete, not too large but not too small. Upon closer inspection of his person, one would notice a few scars on his face and body, the most noticable being the one that runs down over his right eye, causing a slight loss in eye sight in that eye, the others are rather small such as scratches and other things. Other then that, Kasel's features make him look rather young but still look old enough to be treated as an adult.

Fox Form
There isn't much to be said about this form seeming as it doesn't differ from that of a normal fox except for a few minor details such as the scar over his right eye and a few others onthe rest of his body. The one main noticable difference, other then the scar, is the black that had some how found a way to grow into his fur. It had grown in on the back of his neck and on his belly. Other then that, he looks exactly like a normal fox.

Character Concept
Kasel has always been one to love being around other people, be they human or any of the other races living among Mizahar, though he had never found the one that would make his life whole. He spends most of his time living on the outskirts of towns and cities, hunting smaller prey and living off the land. The fox in him makes him real skiddish when it comes to larger prey such as wolves and even other Kelvics. His personality makes him seem rather active, quick to be the first to introduce himself to new people, curious, sometimes too curious, such is his nature. He likes to have fun, roam around the towns and cities and be in the midst of all the goings on. He had never been one to be fearful of the cities or there denizens, seeming as he had lived around them since he was real young, though he had never actually found a compatable match-up. He tends to stare off into space with a blank expression on his face often, a trait passed over from the fox side of him along with the fear of being confined.

Character History

Abilities

-Shapeshifting - Fox Form
-Heightened Reflexes (Can move around a little more fluently)

Training

Skills:

- Hunting (10/100pts) [Racial]
- Longsword (20/100pts) [Initial]
- Cooking (10/100pts) [Initial]
- Wilderness Survival (10/100pts) [Initial]
- Acrobatics (10/100pts) [Initial]

Arcana:

Gnosis:

Lore:

Equipment and Possessions

- Basic Clothing
--- Worn travelers cloak with hood
--- Leather Boots

- One Backback containing:
--- One set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
--- Rations for a week
--- One eating knife

- One Waterskin

Ledger

-Starting Cash: 600gm
Longsword: -15gm

Current Balance: 585gm

Thread List
"With my feet upon the ground, I move myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
What ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no ones been.
Well ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no ones been.
Spiral out, keep going!"- Maynard James Keenan
Kasel Kessler
Divided, I'm withering away

Words: 1629
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2009, 7:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet