When the Would-Be Ankal's Away... (Denen)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Dymphna on January 1st, 2011, 3:12 am

Her nose wrinkled up at his question, and she gave him a little giggle. She nodded before tugging him closer to the jars.

“Rak’keli gave us many wonderful gifts to heal with, but… I secretly think it may have been Caiyha or even Bala who decided to make the plants smell as they do. Sickness doesn’t smell good, but the plants cover it. It makes it all a little less miserable.”
She pulled a jar from the shelf and held it out to him. “Rose petals from another place… I can’t remember where. Perhaps Syliras. We traded just four days ago... Aren’t they pretty?”
Dymphna
Player

Words: 79238
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2010, 7:53 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Denen Sunsinger on February 3rd, 2011, 9:02 pm

Denen's eyes softened as he looked around at all the wonderful herbs and roots. He followed her to the jars without question, grinning at her words. She was entirely correct. Sickness didn't smell good, but the herbs and tools used to aid it did. Made it more comfortable for those who suffered and treated them.

His eyes widened in wonder as she offered him the rose petals, and he examined them with wide eyes and slightly slackened jaw. "W-Woah. Those...Those are...s-so b-beau...beau...pretty." He blushed and laughed. It wasn't something commonly seen on the Sea of Grass, but he could appreciate how incredibly pretty, how delicate they were. He wondered that the full flower might be the prettiest one in the world, and determined to see a full one for himself.
Denen Sunsinger
The Third Wife

Words: 189953
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2010, 3:53 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Lariat on July 3rd, 2011, 9:15 pm

Denen Brokensong

Experience:
Observation: 2
Herbalism:1

Lores:

Wearing your heart on your sleeve
Forging bonds
The particular beauty of a rose's petals
Expressing yourself to a friend
Exposing hidden desires
The promise of love
Future prospects

Dymphna

Experience:
Observation: 2
Herbalism: 1

Lores:

Forging bonds
Lending a ear
Comforting a friend while offering encouragement
Sharing Sama'el wouldn't be so bad
Truly understanding a friend
Admission of love for Sama'el
Making connections

Thoughts: Good thread guys, not much xp that I saw, but plenty of Lore. If you think I missed something just send me a pm.
Lariat
The light in the back of your mind

Words: 151849
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2011, 3:20 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous