Newcomer to Nyka and flashbacks to Endrykas

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Newcomer to Nyka and flashbacks to Endrykas

Postby Vann Shaper on September 10th, 2015, 5:27 am

Hello and thank you for dropping by.

I'm planning to make my character run the gauntlet and see what there is to see outside his little pavilion in Endrykas.

The first trip I planned for Vann here to make is the city of Nyka. A trail leads him to an area close to Nyka but he finds himself unable to make the journey. Thus instead I elected to write down the possible explorations to be had in Nyka. The Aperature running through the city providing not all of the areas around Nyka to explore and I want to share such experiences.

If you are looking to thread in Nyka give me a pm and we can set up something. I prefer having an idea of what we want to do lest we waste days with mere introduction in thread.

To my Drykas brothers and sisters fear not for I do intend to return. Quite a few times intact but leave soon after to the next area.

For the times I am in the area come and set up a stirring backstory with me to make the return to the grasslands that much sweeter.
Vann Shaper
Player

Words: 4316
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 2:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas