Tattered Notebook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Tattered Notebook

Postby Thyme on October 20th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Page 1

It would seem that I am no longer under the watchful eye of my Mother. I have finally moved to my own nest, Simple may it be it suffices. Although I wish not to be confined within the walls of a "house". I must make some attempt to seem normal lest. All eyes meet me with a look of discontent, this would be most....Un-savory. Aw well

I wish to start a job soon...although 100GM can sustain me for an Extended Period of time. I would enjoy having extra Mizas, not only can I purchase things with them. They are shiny and I enjoy, having them purely for the sake of it.

I often think of fleeing this place and living my life out as a great predator of the sky's. Yet the need of something keeps me here, at times it feels as if I am missing something in my life yet I do not know what it is. perhaps I yearn for someone to serve. hmmmm
"~Virtus junxit mors non separabit ~"
Threads 3/6
Thyme
Seer of Truth

Words: 21816
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2015, 6:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Tattered Notebook

Postby Thyme on October 21st, 2015, 12:00 am

Page 2
I have decided to give up my housing for for it 500GM I think ill go shopping soon, now that I am without a house. (The writing trails off into un readable scribbles, as if something distracted the writer)
"~Virtus junxit mors non separabit ~"
Threads 3/6
Thyme
Seer of Truth

Words: 21816
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2015, 6:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal