Drykas Needs A Wife

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Drykas Needs A Wife

Postby Graham Whipmane on November 11th, 2015, 8:42 am

A 27 year old Drykas without a wife!? I know what you may be thinking; is he ugly, crazy, or a bit of both. Well neither-for the most part. He's simply a little bit awkward with the ladies when it comes to serious courting. Add to that his complete oblivion to a ladies interest in him, and his single minded concentration on hunting, you end up with poor old Ham.

So, if there are any single Drykas ladies out there, or any planning to move there character to Endrykas, please PM me so we can discuss having the two meet if you're interested!

*Replies will be slower until Jobthread's have been completed*
Graham Whipmane
Player

Words: 59773
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2015, 9:47 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Drykas Needs A Wife

Postby Ife on November 11th, 2015, 9:01 am

I've been meaning to hunt down a victim husband for Ife, so I'd be more than happy to explore the possibilities of a matrimonial relationship between the two of them. She's a wee bit younger than Graham (19 years), so that might make for some interesting angles regarding plots (concerned parents, being one that I can imagine immediately.)

Anyhoo PM me if you're interested and we can begin to plot :)
Threads: 5/5

As of the 15th Winter, Ife is pregnant. She will be suffering from sickness, bloating, and will be constantly ravenous. No food source is safe
Ife
Chase the Sky

Words: 87310
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 3:46 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes