Can Zith and Humans breed?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Mika on November 21st, 2015, 3:12 pm

I'm just curious. I might consider creating my character as a kind of hybrid of the two- kind of like a fallen angel when you look at them, but not a fallen angel. A mixed race of human-zith hybrid.

I could picture my character, Mika (I haven't put up a character sheet yet so I can still change the race), having some internal struggle with her beastial impulsive side and her rational, more human side. She'd wonder about the taste of human flesh, or have to restrain herself whenever she feels the urge to eat, say, a friend?

I'm just curious about it ^^ I'd say her mother would be a zith and her father a human- he could have been a slave, or something. Or maybe her mum was a zith away from her species.

Could it be done?
Mika
Player

Words: 534
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2015, 10:21 pm
Race: Konti

Postby Ife on November 21st, 2015, 3:30 pm

Zith and Humans can breed, but the offspring don't have wings, or any of the super-scary Zith features. this link is about mixed blood races, including half-Ziths. It should clear up any questions you have :)

-Ife
Threads: 5/5

As of the 15th Winter, Ife is pregnant. She will be suffering from sickness, bloating, and will be constantly ravenous. No food source is safe
Ife
Chase the Sky

Words: 87310
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 3:46 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Mika on November 21st, 2015, 3:44 pm

Ah~ Yup, thanks! ^^

Back to the drawing board of character thinking time! xD
Mika
Player

Words: 534
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2015, 10:21 pm
Race: Konti

Postby Azmere on November 22nd, 2015, 1:38 pm

Character creation can be overwhelming, especially on a site with as much lore as Miz. One thing you may want to consider is browsing through the gnosis list. Some races receive a starting gnosis which can help make for a truly interesting character.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)