The Random Daily

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

The Random Daily

Postby Draon on November 24th, 2015, 1:22 am

I've decided to do this on this website. Basicly, to keep things fun, random and crazy, like I love to do, everyday, I will post challenges and random stuff. Everyday is a theme, and here they are:
Day Topic Description
Monday Debates "I need YOU." Yes, thats right. Just PM me anything you want me to talk about, and I'll give my thoughts about the subject, and do "friendly" debates with the poster.
Tuesday Song guessing Just like the name suggests, I'll post lyrics(not all, just a little) and the first to guess gets a powerup gummy bear that gives you super powers.
Wednesday Polls This is where I post a poll, and you vote. Every Wednesday I will give the results and then start a new one. Remember, you can request something to poll.
Thursday Askin and Tellin Ask me anything on here and I will answer it 100% truthfuly. As long as it complies with the rules here.
Friday Game talks Yes, I'm a gamer. Pick a game, and we'll talk until midnight.
Saturday Tips and tricks This is where I give you tips and tricks with everyday activities and/or items.
Sunday Challenge This is where I give challenges.

Current Poll Option one w/ votes Option 2 w/ votes Option 3 w/ votes
Preferred type of music Rock/pop(0) Country(0) Other(0)
To do or not to do is not the question, the question is why?
Draon
Common sense is not common

Words: 2498
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2015, 1:56 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet