[Note by Fable] Draon

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Draon

Postby Draon on November 22nd, 2015, 10:40 pm

[center]Draon

Appearance

Race: Human(A Kalean Human)
Birthday: 15th, Fall, 505A.V.
Birthplace: Alvadas

Appearance: A lightly tanned human. He has long dark red hair, and has deep, entrancing aqua-green eyes. He is muscular, and considered by few to be handsome. He has a soft, yet gaunt look to his face, and is always accompanied with a frown upon his face. He also has a small earring in his right ear.

Character History/ Concept
-~-
Draon lived a peaceful life. He likes to consider himself as a whimsical romantic, always falling for every woman he finds, loosing himself to her. He cares for nothing but treasure. He likes to look at his life in specific stages. The first one is when he was but a young child.

---"A grand catch, was it not?"---

Draon, being a young child of only 12, looked up to his parents. They meant the world to him. He always wanted to aspire to be them. They had the best job in the world, they were Zith Hunters. They ventured out into the Unforgiving, getting about three or two heads a day. They were strong. In fact, in Draon's eyes, they were the strongest.
No matter who challenged them, they always accepted, and won. Draon would sometimes sneak out and follow them. Of course, he wouldn't make it far when his parents found out. "But whhhhyyy can't I come with you? I just finished making my wooded sword!" Draon would say. "Because it is dangerous. The bounties we hunt would pay no quarter to anyone, not even to a child. Outside the city gates, its killed or be killed. And you are not ready for the challenges to come." Draon then went back inside their house, sighing. "Why can't they see I'm strong enough?" He sat on his bed, flipping a Silver Miza in the air. "Maybe I'll buy a nice sword! Then they will have to let me go!" He ran out the door, and headed towards the market. When he got there, he saw a friend of his parent's. "Ah, would you lookie there. It be Draon, son of the greatest bounty hunters ever to live. Come to check out my iron and steel?"
"Yes Clog, I am."
"Who can I make the order to?"
"Me actually."
Clog, the arms smith, seemed shock. "What does a wee boy who has no hair on his chest be needing a sword?" "I am going to start training with it!" Draon said cheerfuly. "Hmm... Alright, alright. I'll get you a small one." Clog said, going in the back, returning with a small sword in it's scabbard. "This here sword is called a gladius. Should be able to work with your small arms." Draon pulled out a coin purse filled with Silver Mizas. "No no." Clog cut him off, raising a hand. "Its great seeing you following your folk's footseps. This one here is on the house."
Last edited by Draon on January 30th, 2016, 3:07 am, edited 18 times in total.
To do or not to do is not the question, the question is why?
Draon
Common sense is not common

Words: 2498
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2015, 1:56 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Draon

Postby Draon on November 27th, 2015, 11:13 pm

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Zith
Poor Language:

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Weapon: Gladius 20 SP 20 Novice
Tracking 25 SP 25 Novice
Hunting 5 SP 5 Novice
Observation 10 RB 10 Novice

Lores

Lore of Alvadas Underground
Lore of Alvadas Location Changing

Possessions

1 set of colorful clothing
-Wool shirt
-Wool pants
-Wool undergarments
-Wool coat
-Simple boots
1 water skin
1 wackpack with:
-Wooden comb
-Wooden brush
-soap
-Balanced rations(Enough for 1 week)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-100 GM

Heirloom: A gladius like sword. Once his father's, Draon now commands it's swings. How it came to be, is a mystery. 45 GM

Housing

House: The Wolf Inn[/b]

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM 0 SM 0 CM
No house +500 GM 600 GM 0 SM 0 CM
Wolf's Cave(Winter 515) -9 GM 02 SM 591 GM 8 SM 0 CM
Slave ownership(Good condition, Winter 515) -165 GM 426 GM 8 SM 0 CM
Earing 4 SM 426 GM 4 SM 0 CM

Threads

WIP
Last edited by Draon on December 4th, 2015, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To do or not to do is not the question, the question is why?
Draon
Common sense is not common

Words: 2498
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2015, 1:56 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Draon

Postby Fable on November 30th, 2015, 2:35 am

“The scariest moment is always just before you start.”

-Stephen King

Hello there! It seems as though there are a few things that need some attention before you can begin. Don't fret! Revisions are simply the steps towards perfection.

History
People in Alvadas don't care if someone is rich or poor, they only care if that person is interesting or not. Please make sure you have read the entirety of the Player's Guide as it exists to help familiarize players with the city and its culture.

Remember all zith are born in pairs and that, typically, a zith will have several sets of children from several different fathers. Typically, a small family would be about 20 - 30 zith (which can be found in the family section of the zith lore. While it isn't necessary for you to explain why his family was so small, keep in mind that he would have at least a brother or sister if not another set of siblings altogether.

If you want your zith family to be based in the Unforgiving surrounding Alvadas, that is fine as that is typically where zith would be found, however it would be highly unlikely they would be such a small unit. Please take this into account.

It is highly unlikely that Juron would willingly build a house so near a zith colony. If he was a slave, they would most likely keep him in the cave; they most likely wouldn't build a home for him. It is also fairly unlikely that Juron would be living alone out in the Unforgiving with a small zith child.

Taking a child hunting at the age of five is ill-advised but not impossible. Please take into account that he would be about two years old and would likely not be learning how to control his instincts as a five year old human has a hard enough time with that even with two healthy, attentive parents. Perhaps a the age of five or seven where his mental age would be more near an adolescent it would be more likely for him to start learning to control his animalisitic tendencies.

While there are zith within Alvadas, there are also a plethora of other races. I'm not sure if the history means that he would have the chance to interact with other zith or if you were not aware there are other races in the city.

Skills
Weapon: Sword is too generic. Please choose a specific weapon, e.g. Long Sword, Short Sword, Gladius, etc.

Possessions
Though this is not required, typically zith don't wear much in the way of clothes. You do not need to take clothes if you do not want to.

Housing
It is called The Wolf's Cave not the Wolf's Inn. Please correct this.

Ledger
If you're going to subtract seasonal expenses, please label which season and year (e.g. Summer 515) next to the expense.

In the beginning of the CS, you stated Draon has a piercing. Please purchase and add the earring to your possessions and subtract it from your ledger.

I am not sure what the "slave ownership" expense is. Could you clarify this for me?

Once you have made your edits, please send me a PM, and I will remove this intervention; and you can get back to roleplaying!

All the best,
Fable.
Fable
A yarn is spun from many strings.

Words: 267393
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2015, 6:17 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)