In True Style [Conrad][Closed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

In True Style [Conrad][Open]

Postby Conrad on January 13th, 2011, 4:02 pm

Conrad backed away when the isur snapped at him again, holding his hands in front of him in a non threatening manner.
"hey no reason to get mad because I asked a question, A simple no would have been good enough."
He just grumbled a bit in a childish manner, though he did make a mental note to go shopping for ration and other stuff that he might need. All the while his parrot looking at the short isur in a way that would let most people set a step back in fear of what kind of tricks it still had hidden in its feathers.
After he got over his quick bout of childishness he just payed attention to the conversation between trios and tebridiar. Just catching his comment about the little girl being tougher then him.
He shrugged of the comment not really caring about being put down.
"I never had a crab claw." He looked at trios with a confused look on his face. "And for your opinion it isn't a trick, nor is it freaky. Its morphing magic."
He glared at trios when he asked if he could make other funny things. "And you don't use magic for trival things, only a moron would do things like that." He just ignored the comment about not being impressed, he wasn't aiming to impress other people with it anyway.
Conrad
Player

Words: 93619
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2010, 7:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

In True Style [Conrad][Open]

Postby Mycroft on May 28th, 2011, 6:09 am

- Conrad -
"The parrot is just always like that."

Experience:
Morphing: +3
Intimidation: +1

Lores:
Worst Parrot Owner
How to Tick Off an Isur
Threatened By the Diamond Clan
Getting to Know Trios

- Trios -
"One unobstructed punch and I’ll consider us square."

Experience:
Intimidation: +2
Persuasion: +1

Lores:
Endrykas is Boring for Pirates
Shyke Happens
Threatened By the Diamond Clan
Getting to Know Conrad

Notes: Tebridiar, if you return, come to me and I'll give you your XP and lores as well. Interesting thread, guys. Looks like the start of a beautiful friendship, but I think if it's going to work, Conrad will have to keep Trios on a tight leash. Or more likely, Trios' mouth is going to get him killed some day. Probably someday soon.
Mycroft

Previous