[Flashback] The Lucia Boys; A Feline Fiasco

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Kellan Lucia on December 15th, 2010, 6:07 pm

Timestamp: 5th of Summer, 497 AV
Reason: Solving the Mystery of the missing cat!

If there was one thing young boys loved it was exploring. Kellan and Toran were no different. They were fearless explorers on the hunt for the evil Myrian tiger. Actually the twins were simply chasing a young cat around. The Lucia twins were a handful and Khiala protect the poor feline that crossed paths with the fiery haired twins. "What are Merians Kell?" Toran was always looking for new knowledge but sadly he sought out his answers in his brother who did not have the slightest clue what he was talking about. "Merians are big people who eat other people and they live in a thing called a jungles in a place called Tuhboa!" Toran's green eyes shined in amazement at his brother's intellegence. He wanted to test his brother's intellegence again though. Kellan was still beaming from his first witty answer to his hrother's questions. "Well then... What is a tiger?" Kellan was not completely sure. He knew they were cats but he had no idea what they looked like other than that. He could not let his brother know that though! "They look like the cats in Wind Reach but they are bigger than the Valintar! They have big fangs and claws and they could kill you in one moment if they wanted!" Toran's eyes got wide and then he hid his face in his hands. "Whats wrong? Don't worry Tor! They can't get us here! Tigers can't beat our eagles!" Kellan stood up proudly and puffed his chest out. He had a lot of Wind Reach pride even for a five year old. Toran pulled his hands down and looked at his brother. Kellan was sneaking across the groud though. "Kell what are you-" "Shhh! I'm stalking a Merian Tiger!" Kellan was sneaking behind an unsuspecting cat who was fast asleep in one of the tunnels. Toran giggled and scampered after him. He wanted to do everything Kellan did.

The sleeping cat was within grasp and Kellan bit his lip to keep from giggling. "I got you you stinky Merian tiger!" Kellan whispered and began to reach for the sleeping cat. Suddenly there was the wound and running and someone ran right into Kellan knocking him over onto the ground next to the cat. The cat woke up with a loud MROW and dashed off with it's fur standing on end. Kellan turned over to see his twin brother laying on top of him. With a frustrated grunt Kellan pushed him off of his body. "Good going you eagle dropping! The Merian tiger ran away!" Toran looked at Kellan appalled. "You said a bad word Kellan! I'm telling on you!" Kellan gave his brother a little growl and jumped on him. He held him down with all of his five year old strength and looked down at him. "You are not doing anything Toran because if you do you you don't get to go on the Merian tiger hunt with me!... And I'll spit on you if you tell!" Toran began to tear up and he tried to move his face away from Kellan. He hated to cry in front of his brother but he could not hold it back. He started sobbing. "I'm sorry Torry! I'll get off you! Just don't cry!" Kellan let go of Toran and moved off of him. After a chime Toran stopped crying and looked at Kellan. "You are so mean to me!" Kellan walked over to Toran on his knees and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm sorry! Will you still look for the Merian tiger with me? I need help! It will be like a super secret mystery!" Toran sniffed and then hugged Kellan back. "Okay I'll come. You need to be nice to me though! If you are mean to me once I'm leaving!" Kellan nodded and held his hand out to his twin. "I swear on Zulrav's life!" Toran shook his hand but then pulled away. "Wait! Zulrav doesn't have a life!" Kellan grabbed Toran's hand and pulled him down the tunnel. "To late! We are hunting, you shook on it."
Daylight again, following me to bed
I think about a hundred years ago, how my fathers bled
I think I see a valley, covered with bones in blue
All the brave soldiers that cannot get older been asking after you
Hear the past a calling, from Valterian's side
When everyone's talking and no one is listening, how can we decide?
Kellan Lucia
5'6 OF GINGER FURY!!!!!

Words: 113386
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Kellan Lucia on December 25th, 2010, 11:16 pm

The twins stalked through the tunnels looking for the cat that had ran away. "How are we going to find this Merian Tiger Kellan? There are lotsa cats around here!" Kellan did not want to be beat so he smiled at Toran and started to embellish the truth again.  "Its easy Toran! The cat... Had green eyes! It also will looked spooked thanks to you." Kellan was happy that he remember that one detail. If he had not Toran would have seen him not knowing the answer to something! Toran was skeptical about his brother but stayed silent. He did not want Kellan tackling him again. 

"Here kitty kitty kitty!" Kellan smacked his brother's shoulder. "KELL! Stop hurting me!" Kellan glared at his brother and stuck his tounge out. Although he loved his brother he found him to be quite the dork at times. "Come on Torry, let's get us a tiger!" He scampered off with a little giggle not even paying attention to whether or not his brother followed. "Kell wait!" Kellan laughed and looked over his shoulder. "You gotta keep up Tor! Merians don't lag behind!"

The Ginger haired twins ran through the tunnels giggling and jumping on one another. "Tor! Over here!" He scampered off through the tunnels with his twin on his tail. "Where are we going?" Toran called after his brother but he did not listen. Kellan rarely listened to his brother though. 

When Kellan stopped running Toran trotted to his side. He stopped and placed his hands on his knees out of breath. "Thank Zulrav we stopped. I don't care if I am a bad Merian, I can't run that long!" Kellan did not listen. Instead he walked toward the lake and dropped to his knees. He dipped his hands in the water and scooped mud into his hands. "Kellan, I thought cats... I mean Merian Tigers did not like water... What is on your face?" Kellan smiled and showed off his mud streaked face. "I have a painted face like a Merian! Your turn!" Kellan bolted toward his brother and although Toran tried to resist Kellan got the best of him. "Kell! Stop! I don't wanna be a Merian anymore! Don't put mud on my face!" Kellan laughed deviously and rubbed streaks of mud across his brother's cheeks. He giggled as he worked, making swooping patterns and stripes. When he was done he climbed off his brother's chest and smiled. He grabbed his brother's arm and pulled him to the edge of the lake. The two looked down and gazed at Kellan's haphazard job of painting their faces. Being a young kid the work was a complete mess. Kellan was proud though and he showed it with a beeming smile. "Wuddyah think?" Kellan gave his brother's ribs a playful jab. Toran tried to look angry but he could not hide his smile. [color=]"I think it's time to find some tigers."[/color]
Daylight again, following me to bed
I think about a hundred years ago, how my fathers bled
I think I see a valley, covered with bones in blue
All the brave soldiers that cannot get older been asking after you
Hear the past a calling, from Valterian's side
When everyone's talking and no one is listening, how can we decide?
Kellan Lucia
5'6 OF GINGER FURY!!!!!

Words: 113386
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet