Dear Diary... Don't Tell Anyone That I Write in You

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Dear Diary... Don't Tell Anyone That I Write in You

Postby Kara Moonflame on February 25th, 2016, 4:14 am

Winter 86, 515 AV

Dear Diary,
Just got to Syliras today. Morphed into my animal form for the first time in a while. I know better than to scare humans by morphing. Once I meet my family once again, I can morph as much as I want. I can't wait to explore the city again and see what's changed. I hope not much is different... You know how I feel about change. I also want to make some new friends. You know how hard of a time I have though... Being shy won't help now that I'm living on my own. Even though I'm in the same city as the rest of my family, I can't expect them to do everything for me. Well, better get to sleep now. This new room is nice, even though it's not a very inviting place at first sight. I'll make do somehow. Good night, Diary.
-K.M.
Kara Moonflame
Player

Words: 3572
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2016, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet