Syliras Bound

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Syliras Bound

Postby Rakoshnor Skyglow on March 5th, 2016, 4:26 pm

So as it stands I am heading into Syliras as things kinda shorted out in plans when life came to call the end of last year. I was hoping that a budding storyteller/craftsman could maybe find someone to tag along with to practice either story writing and telling with an adventurer or a craftsman with which he could learn more of the crafts he has available to him or just to get something new under his belt. I am still kind of new to the Mizahar area as a whole so might need a bit of poking and proding in the right direction at times if my post is lacking. I hope to hear from someone soon enough if I'm lucky.
Rakoshnor Skyglow
Player

Words: 3081
Joined roleplay: October 26th, 2015, 8:47 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet