RF 516; Any takers for threading?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

RF 516; Any takers for threading?

Postby Adyel on March 8th, 2016, 3:46 am

As we all know. For those Rivarians within the fortitude of the wondrous city. I'm up and looking for thread mates. Funny as it sounds for those witnneses in Chat had found out I had rolled an 48. Which is to be Over Eating.

With all the laughter and giggles out of the way. I am taking Adyel out for a spin and attempt with my best to write some plot twisting threads with this season forthcoming and which arrived. If any of those want to thread with a premature Kelvic marked by Yahal, and has an Over Eating Addiction. Feel free to PM me or post down below this little entry of mine. Don't worry, sorry to chew you guys up like this. XD

Thanks,

Adyel.

Credits go to Fire!
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets