[Tanith] The Real Ice Queen

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Tanith Sitai on March 31st, 2016, 6:50 am

Best Damn Scraper

Hello! I finally got around to making a Scrapbook for Tan! Wooo! I don't really have much to say as of yet, so I'll just pop up some concept art I've done of Tanith instead :p

(it's a bit blurry :( )
Last edited by Tanith Sitai on April 24th, 2016, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

4/6 Threads

The Raven's Rose | Boxcode's | Adoptable's | Art
Tanith Sitai
Spitfire

Words: 24594
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2015, 3:51 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Tanith Sitai on April 1st, 2016, 3:32 pm

"this will heal that rash you got, by the way you're a tramp"
-
Reisen Widerspruch's take on Tanith.
-
...and completely unrelated...
Last edited by Tanith Sitai on April 24th, 2016, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

4/6 Threads

Tanith Sitai
Spitfire

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Tanith Sitai on April 1st, 2016, 3:52 pm

And the post I had originally had in mind, before I remembered Rei's quote; Why not kick this thing off with a good 'ol whinge!

So, today I'm puttering around Miz as usual, wasting time and just generally being a busy body and stalking various characters and their plotnotes (arguably my favorite things to read), and I stumble across a character that asked to claim one of my adoptable boxcodes about a week ago. Unfortunately I'd had to say no due to them being below the post count that I've specified, but I immediately put the template on hold for them as I usually do.

Fast forward to today, and I see that they are using the same image that I had used for that template. Which is why I'm having a whine, and why I have added an amendment to my adoption thread;

As many of the images used do not legally belong to me, there will naturally be coincidences of others finding and using the image without ever knowing that I have also used it, which is obviously fine and out of everyone's control. My problem is with characters seeing the images here, liking them and then taking them to use on their own. That's not okay. Please, have respect! If you like the image or the template, ask if you can have it! If it's already claimed, ask if i can make a similar one! But don't blatantly take images that I have put work into so that I can incorporate them into a template. If you don't have the appropriate number of posts to claim it, let me know and I'll happily put it on hold for you! If you don't want to wait, show some originality and respect, dig up some images and make your own!

And I wanted to know, am I in the right, or am I being a sooky brat? It really got under my skin to see a player ask for a template and then go ahead and track down to exact image to use when I said no. It wasn't even really a no, more of a not yet. I don't know. as I said, I really just wanted to get this off my chest and see what others thought. Does this happen often?

4/6 Threads

Tanith Sitai
Spitfire

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes