Closed Haunting - Nitrozian style (Valerius)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

Haunting - Nitrozian style (Valerius)

Postby Elaine Spade on May 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm

She didn't understand mortals anymore. Why would he wanted to be touched by her? Shall she use her power to touch him or shall she just do the "ghost goes through thing". She decided to do both in the end. Elaine first reached out and waved her hand through his arm four times. Then she focused her soulmist a bit, it gave her hand a more solid look. She touched Valerius with it. She wasn't such a strong ghost, her touch would be only unpleasant, numbing maybe, but nothing major. "Well.. that's that then." She said with an unamused voice.

And he just kept going on and on with the topic. He was in Zeltiva 5 years ago. That didn't really interest her. And he was also in the library. Shocking. She wasn't impressed one bit. A lot people went there. They could have met that was true. But she would remember him then, although she could possibly be a ghost by then. To talk though? She chortled about the idea. Old self talking to anyone? "It is impossible Mr. Nitrozian. It is QUITE impossible that even said "hi" to each other. Maybe we met, but... I could possibly a ghost by then. "

That was an amusing thought, she had to give it to him. Though the next wasn't so. 516 after the Valterrian. Why was it strange that she did not know? "Yeah well 'time flies' when you're a bitter ghost." Elaine answered to him.
Teach rhetoric and etiquette. That was nice, some people really needed it. Nader-canoch... What was that? It was so familiar yet. "What is a Nador-Canoch?"

She didn't get too much information about the Spectral Solutions business. As she thought it involved a spiritist, but she didn't know ANY better what that meant actually. The spirit shook her head. "I actually don't. It can mean a lot things. Maybe good things or maybe bad things." In some way she did have more information, although the nature of the spiritist could wary just as a ghost's nature.

She didn't get any more information about his intends. He was still mysterious about it. Though spying did sound intriguing and maybe interesting. Why haven't she thought about that? "I see. And who are those people you need information? Why do you need those?" Now her round to ask questions about him. It was just fair. He wanted more about her 'kind'. "Fine, ask then. But I was a human too, Mr. Nitrozian. And I am a human ghost only. Not a different being. Although that might be only the foolish pride of a creature filled with sorrow."
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Previous