Livening things up(open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Livening things up(open)

Postby Kain on December 24th, 2010, 12:02 am

winter 18, 510 AV

Kain woke up that morning bored. Nothing had happened outside the ordinary in so long, Kain thought he'd go crazy. It was so horrible, could no one laugh on the streets anymore? Well, if they cant by themselves, Kain was determined to make them.

So off he went, leaving his little hiding space beneath a store to figure out his target and set up his pranks. On his way down the street he kept his eye's open for the perfect opprotunity. He moved up next to a crowded food stand and quickly swiped an apple to munch on as he walked on, thinking. Who would be the perfect target? would they appreciate the prank, or get mad? does it even matter?

"No it doesn't" Kain said allowed to his own question, "if they get mad then i'll just talk my way out of it and try again." With his mind set he went about collecting all the materials, buying the things he would need. From one vendor he bought a cheap string, just enough to set up his prank. From another he bought two big buckets, and from another, he bought enough kelpbeer to fill the buckets.

He then went down an alley with his load and took a clothes line that had wet clothes still attached to it with him. Loaded down with his cache, he went to the edge of an alley off of one of the more busy streets and started setting up his prank. Laying down the string to make a tripwire system that would drop the wet clothes down on anyone who tripped it. He then threw all the kelpbeer on the ground in the shadows to make it slippery while the beer was still wet, and sticky when it dried on whoever slipped in it, making his prank just that much funnier.

"Now time to just lure someone into the alley...but who?" Kain pondered as he looked around the street, before shrugging and simply hiding down the alley just waiting for someone to slip over his prank. Maybe he'll be able to lure someone into, or maybe someone will fall into it on there own. either way, Kain knew he wouldnt be bored today.
Please check out my CS before threading with me, especially the physical description
Kain
Player

Words: 17137
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 6:17 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Livening things up(open)

Postby Jokor on December 24th, 2010, 2:32 pm

Jokor just evaded the people in the crowd on automatic his mind still occupied with the things that happened to him yesterday. Jokor just shook his head as he took a turn into an ally, taking a shortcut to the circus.
Jokor let out a surprised yelp as he felt a heap of old clothes fall on his head, cutting of his vision.
"What the petch is this!" Jokor yelled out, being an bit muffled from the clothes on his head, he put a single step forward slipped on the wet floor and hit the ground rather hard.
He slowly seethed in rage at the childish prank and calmly lifted the clothes of his head.
"Right, whoever did that come out now and I'll just beat you up, not cut you to pieces."
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Livening things up(open)

Postby Kain on December 24th, 2010, 3:23 pm

Kain watchs this in suprise, glad that his prank worked so well but not to sure about what to do with a violant target...so he simply shrugged and started laughing. "That was great" he said allowed, trying to be heard by jokor. "You should see your face" kain continued as he walked down the alley to jokor.

"And no need for threats, you should just take it as a fun joke" smiling he looks down on jokor, his piercing blue eye's stareing at jokor, wondering just how dangerous this guy was. Deciding to be careful for once, he stays well out of arms reach of jokor.
Please check out my CS before threading with me, especially the physical description
Kain
Player

Character sheet

Livening things up(open)

Postby Kristen Jones on December 27th, 2010, 4:27 pm

Strolling down the street almost care free for once in her life Kristen gazed around at the varies things surrounding her presence, the multiple food stands and crowds of people. A slight smile crossed her pale pink lips as she noticed how happy everybody was. Stepping in between groups of people, she had always been used to hiding and so she was able to keep herself hidden away within a crowd but as it began to get a little more restless Kristen side-stepped into an alleyway, a gentle sigh passing her lips and her smile fading.
Lifting her hand graciously she swept her hair from off of her shoulders so that it fell elegently down her back, stopping at the seam of her blouse. Turning on her heels she sighed once again, her enchanting blue hues scanning the alley as they fell upon two men, one who seemed a little frustrated with the other and so she wondered whether or not it would be best to get involved. Surely if the young boy involved would ask for some assistance if it was truly needed.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
Kristen Jones
Player

Words: 2300
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 2:26 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Livening things up(open)

Postby Jokor on December 27th, 2010, 8:40 pm

Jokor glared at the man that pranked him, anger clearly evident on his face.
"Fun prank? I'll show you fun!" He stood up pulling of the mess of wet and sticky clothes off his face. he took a few steps forward and grabbed the boy by his collar and headbutted the boy in the face dropping him on the ground afterwards.
"Did you think that was fun?" he kicked the fallen boy, not noticing the woman behind him.
"Well this is what we call the 'consequences' of our own actions." Jokor gloated at the man on the ground,not completely getting the meaning of the word, and knelt down next to him.
"I am completely covered in whatever this is," He took a snif at his clothes flinching at the smell of rotten fish. "You used garbage for this or something?"
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Livening things up(open)

Postby Kain on December 28th, 2010, 1:57 am

as jokor stood up, kain took a step back. Man had he pranked the wrong man this time. Starting to focus Djed in his eye's to quickly hypnotise jokor, his concentration was broken when he was grabbed roughly and a quick headbutt put an end to that goal. As he fell to the ground, his eye's watering he noticed the woman standing down the alley. Moaning in pain he curled up into a ball, facing the woman.

One hand grabbing the dagger on his hip, turning slightly to hide the fact that he is grabbing it. He then glances at the woman's eye's again, knowing he doesnt have the time for anything elaborate, he simply plants a single word in her mind, "Help". To her it would seem like her own subconcious had said that. Good, now hopefully she'll decide to help me, kain thought as he clutched his dagger to his side, waiting for Jokor to kick him again, ready to sink it into jokor's foot if and when he does.

"Yea...it is a fun prank..." Coughing, kain continued painfully. "No need to get this angry...and that's kelpbeer." spitting out blood, kain waited for his chance to get out of there.
Kain
Player

Character sheet

Livening things up(open)

Postby Kristen Jones on December 28th, 2010, 9:34 pm

Watching both of the boy's after what seemed to have been some form of prank go wrong Kristen watched the victim of the prank much more closely as she could almost sense that he was about to do something that she would not like. Kristen was right, as soon as the attack upon the young boy began she gasped in shock of what was happening, quickly thinking over whether she could help out in any way. 'Help' ...the very word rang throughout her mind, as if it was an echo in her subconscious and immediately her eyes fell upon the boy on the floor, looking up at her, wanting her to help him and so she did.

Stepping forward in a hurry Kristen stepped infront of the boy who sat upon the ground and smiled a little before turning to the boy who had begun an attack and frowned. "Stop this! There is no need for violence" she said sternly, hoping that her words where enough to stop him so that it did not resort to any form of violence from her. Looking him up and down she believed that she would be able to stop him if it did turn into a fight, she would much rather restrain him though if it came to it, giving the other boy a chance to escape. "What the hell happened here?" she asked, wanting a response, setting her palm upon her waist where she kept a hidden dagger, just in case.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
Kristen Jones
Player

Words: 2300
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 2:26 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Livening things up(open)

Postby Jokor on December 29th, 2010, 1:51 am

"People drink this stuff?" Jokor made a face in disgust as he thought about that. "I have ate garbage and even that smells not as bad as this stuff.
Jokor frowned as he noticed the boy grabbing his dagger.
"You really don't want to use that do you?" Jokor just grinned."I grew up in sunberth I doubt a pussy like you could even scratch me if you tried." Jokor gloated over the fallen boy.
"Stop this! There is no need for violence" Jokor scowled as he heard a stern voice and looked at the woman at the other end of the alley.
"oh shut up and keep out of this will you? Its his own fault he got in trouble he should dig himself out to!" Jokor spat on the boy's head.
"So what are you going to do? Hit me with a dagger that you got up your sleeve or something like that?" Jokor let out a short laugh. "You aren't the only one that is armed around here you know.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Livening things up(open)

Postby Kain on December 30th, 2010, 10:01 pm

Kain looked up at the woman who came to his rescue. He was glad she was willing to help, but what could she do? no, he couldnt count on her to save him...or could he? thinking quickly he used the time the woman bought him to focus djed in his eye's before looking up at jokor. Maybe she might not be able to fight, but if this thug thought she could, then whats the difference?

Whiping the spit off his face he unleashed the djed as he looked into Jokor's eye's, forcing jokor into a flash memory. And suddenly, Jokor would very suddenly and vividly remember:

Walking down the street, a crowd around him, cloaking him. As he passed an alley, a curios glance down it showed Kristen kicking a man twice her size in the head with a quick round house kick, sending him into a cartwheel to the side before throwing a dagger into his throat. Turning, Kristen walked down the alley in the opposite direction of Jokor.

Grimacing, kain stayed quiet, simply waiting for what would happen. Hopefully the woman wouldnt ruin his work, but knowing the people around here, nothing ever went the way it was supposed. Just loook at the mess i'm in right now.
Kain
Player

Character sheet