To and Fro, I Greet Thee (Jasmine)

Another hunting trip, where Broc meet Jasmine

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Brocton Firestone on April 24th, 2016, 9:48 pm

Timestamp: 20th of Spring516av

Pavi Your Speech My Thoughts Common

It was particularly busy back at the Adan tent. Mother and father were busy working and maintaining the tent, while Philly offered to help around the rest of the Emerald Clan cleaning whatever she can, helping others who need help with whatever needs help. So, Broc figured that he could go out with himself today. Gather some hunting game and bring back the kill. Simple enough. Brocton smiled as he breathed in some of the Spring like atmosphere.

With a relieved sigh he walked through the maze of tents, and hoped to not cause much disturbance from others as he mainly minded his own business. But, his hopes were not of the high. He knew that there would be someone who'd want to hunt with him, but Broc didn't mind. He'd would rather hunt with someone outside in The Sea of Grass than be alone, he'd just didn't figure, who? With his shortbow and quiver full of arrows, and of course his longsword he felt merely unstoppable.
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on April 27th, 2016, 3:32 pm

Jasmine walked out of her tent stretching as Lara followed. She looked over and saw Haven still passed out with her leg twitching. Shaking her head the blond laughed some and went to say good morning to Azmere. He was normally up just before the woman he had taken in at the beginning of the season. After speaking a few moments with Azmere the woman let him know of her plans to try hunting again this day. She desperately needed to learn and quickly.

Jasmine got Chaser packed up and rode into town deciding to stop by the Hunter's Allegiance and listen for a bit. Getting down Chaser relaxed and nickered to several of the other horses. Sitting down in the corner she watched and listened quietly with her bow on her back.

The Clan is Strength.
The Clan is Life.
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Brocton Firestone on April 27th, 2016, 6:04 pm

Timestamp:

My Speech Your Speech My Thoughts

Brocton, had left for the Guided Horse to retrieve his horse Jinx. A Strider that he has yet to bond to. He'd ridden horses before. Some were rough, and others they were cocky. In a way. Not as much cocky as Broc can be, but still just enough. Jinx, she had her own level of strict. Broc hadn't known a horse, let alone a Strider as cocky as he can be. Brocton wasn't very cocky, he was more... picky. Something clicked in his head and he knew that today was one of those days that'll be a fairly good day to go out hunting, it was cool and shady. Synas light shown only lowly.

It hadn't taken longer than expected to reach The Guided Horse. The magnanimous Pavillion draped with all types of purple décor. The grass beneath Brocs' feet crinkled and released crunching sounds as the transition from the winter weather was already making it difficult for this grass, walking over it wouldn't help make it grow, but how else was Broc going to get to the pavillion? Broc stepped through the canvas of the tents' entrance.

Immediately, he'd noticed the caretaker of the Strider's and horses. Kelna Nightrider. She sat there on her makeshift chair leaning over the table with a book in her hands and her head nearly barried inside. Broc leaned over as he came ever so close to the woman and said, "Hey there Kelna. Is Jinx ready?" Asked Broc in Pavi as he grabbed her attention.

The Drykas woman cocked her head up from her book and placed in a bookmark and slowly closed it only relinqusing a light clap sound. "Yep. She's ready as she'll ever be. I've just washed her coat. Your Yvas is solafe with me here. You've forgot to bring it home with you yesterday. Don't forget today. Here you go Brocton. Hopefully she'll bomd with you soon." Said the woman with a smile as she handed him the Yvas saddle.

"Thank you Kelna. I'll go get her then." Broc said with a simple nod of his head. "She's just outside. Her reins tied properly to a pole waiting to be taken out hunting. Hey there Terrance! Didn't see you there."Broc nodded again and said his thanks, Broc almost forgot that Terrance was with him, the dog was quite for sure. Now, he trotted along to Kelna and asked for some affection as he sat beside her. The woman stroked his head for a few ticks and Terrance trotted back to Broc feeling satisfied.

"Good boy Terrance. Let's go get Jinx." With that, Broc had gestured his hand to follow and a whistle. The dog bounded beside him and they ventured out of the great Pavillion and fetched for Jinx. Then they'll be off to hunt.
Brocton Firestone
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on April 28th, 2016, 7:10 pm

Jasmine heard word of deer to the east of the city. She stood up and slipped out of the Hunters Allegiance. Mounting up the woman clicked her tongue. Lara stayed curled up on Chaser's rump. Chaser snorted and walked when the blond got back on top of him again. Lara moved in front of Jasmine as Chaser walked knowing that soon the stallion would take off.

"Good girl," Jasmine said with and petted her head, "chase the wind big boy."

Jasmine laughed when Chaser raced across the plains. The blonde leaned down causing the stallion to move even faster. She would have to reward him well with oats and sugar-coated carrots when they returned home. Jasmine slowed him to a walk relaxing into his stride. It seemed so easy for her to just relax on the back of the Strider beneath her. She heard a neighed and pulled Chaser to a stop looking around. She spotted the Strider, human, and dog. Clearing her throat the woman rode ever.

"New bond?" Jasmine asked with a smile looking at the man.

The Clan is Strength.
The Clan is Life.
Jasmine Stormblood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Brocton Firestone on May 3rd, 2016, 2:00 am

Title

Broc almost slipped out of his Yvas as a woman's voice from behind. His hands grew a bit sweaty, but he managed to turn round and face this new Person with concern and curiosity. He didn't know much people, since he'd preferred to be alone for the majority of the time. That can't really happen though as he lives in a tent with his family, and a dog. The woman mentioned Jinx as if she were a new Strider.

"Yes new Strider she is. Quite stubborn if you asked me, though." Said Broc teasingly. Jinx whipped her head and the locks of hair flung at Broc and slapped him on the face. His face grew a rose red, not from the inflammation of the impact, but due to the embarrassment of Jinx taking ownership of him."Hey now. Calm down girl."Said Broc as he stroked the Strider's neck. Terrance was quite, but mainly curious of the dog before them. "Are you going out to hunt to? I'm Brocton of the Emerald Clan. The Adan Pavillion. This is Terrance, my hunting companion, and strider, Jinx."

Others || Brocton || Thoughts || "Pavi Speak." Pavi Sign.
Brocton Firestone
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on May 3rd, 2016, 9:14 pm

"It is very nice to meet you. I am Jasmine Moonstone of the Diamond Clan. This is Chaser and the little one is my Kit Lara," Jasmine said with a smile as the young fox poked her head up to look at the three before them. Chaser snorted looking at the mare before him.

The stallion started to stomp his hooves and nicker to the mare. When she appeared to be bored of the advances Chaser snorted once more and moved closer against his rider's wishes. Jasmine rolled her eyes and pulled back on the yvas while shifting her weight back bringing him to a halt.

"Stay put, I know the feeling Chaser and I are still a new bond as well. He is as stubborn as I am," Jasmine said with a laugh looking at the man before her, "anyway. Yes, we are. I would love the company if you would care to join me."

Jasmine wanted to be open to all who came into town and those who resided there already. New faces meant that the city was growing. After everything the last several seasons Jasmine was unsure of if her people would make it much longer.

The Clan is Strength.
The Clan is Life.
Jasmine Stormblood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Brocton Firestone on June 5th, 2016, 10:37 pm

Title:

Brocton smiled slowly, his smile widened into a toothy grin. He never felt this excited to meet anyone who was... So formal. She seemed to be a well rounded woman as well. Tough and loyal. Just like Broc. Though, just because he had now known of this Jasmine's existence he should get to know her more often then not. Hopefully, to get some sort of hunting expedition started. "Good to meet you as well Jasmine." Said Brocton simply as his smile dimmed.

"You want to go out on a hunt with me? I am seeking this day to be one of my hunting days. How would you fair on going along?" Brocton asked, his cheeks flushing into a rose red, the shyness painted over his face. Surely, she isn't snarky or anything like that. Broc didn't enjoy being around those kind of people, though he can be one himself. He just isn't like it all the time. Right?

"I am not so sure of what we can catch today if you do want to come. Though, I think that we could make some sort of bargain between the game that we catch." Broc clicked his heels against Jinx's sides lightly and the Strider slowly got into gear tapping at the ground with her hooves as she walked and whinnied occasionally over to Chaser. "I hope we catch something today."
Brocton Firestone
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on June 12th, 2016, 5:11 am

Jasmine watched the man as he tried to lead the strider. Smiling at the show before her the blonde continued to spectate the view before her. Relaxing she just enjoyed watching for a bit before getting down from Chaser's back and walking over to the mare. Clicking her tongue the woman reached her hand out first so that the horse could get her scent. Moving over some Jasmine patted the neck of the powerful creature before her. Talking gently to the mare she looked to Brocton as he spoke of making a kill.

"We will I'm sure," Jasmine said with a smile and took a treat out of her bag.

Instantly the mare's head turned towards the woman's enclosed hand. Showing Brocton what was in her hand the blond began to lead the mare around without any issue at all.

"Some times a treat is all you need to teach good behavior," Jasmine said and praised the mare while feeding her the sugar coated carrot, "let's head out towards the river."

She said and walked over to Chaser. Grabbing the yvas Jasmine mounted up fairly easily still trying to get used to using the contraption everyday. Instead of just a few days out of the season. Due to hunting more the blond had to teach herself to use the riding tool. Taking lead the woman motioned from the man to follow her and the stallion.
Jasmine Stormblood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Brocton Firestone on July 6th, 2016, 10:07 pm

"We will I'm sure,"

Said Jasmine as she pulled out a great from her bag, Brocton was pulled instinctively by Jinx as she immediately followed her way towards the treat the blonde woman held in her hand.

"You think so?" Asked Broc with a cocked brow. Jinx gobbled up the treat and rubbed her head against Jasmine. "Which, girl. If that's what you want, I'll purchase some more of those treats? Alright?" The horse whinnied and stebbed aback and swiveled her head. Causing the locks of staw hair flip about the air.

"Some times a treat is all you need to teach good behavior,"

"Yes, I see. Maybe some day she'll start appreciating me. I hope to bond with her one day. I feel so desolate without her." He said with a slow obnoxious like tone. Well, it could appear to be obnoxious.

"let's head out towards the river."

Brocton followed Jasmine and her Strider. Well, Jinx followed on the side of them and Terrance was on the left side of Jinx and Brocton. "The river? Never really thought if that. You think we'll catch something big?" Said Broc, he expressed a minor level of exuberance as he spoke. But, inside he was a bit excited to try something new. He always was.

The group headed out, in search of whatever could be waiting.

Brocton Firestone
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on July 7th, 2016, 6:49 pm

"You can't buy them," Jasmine said with a smile as they rode in peace.

At the current pace it would take the group about half a bell to get to the river should they not speed up. Smiling softly the blonde relaxed into the movements of her strider as he walked ahead knowing where they were headed. The pair seemed to have an unspoken bond that allowed them to know without speaking. It was a gentle calmness that settled over the woman when on her stallion. A sort of peace that let her know that no matter how crazy everything got it would turn out fine.

"We may not find big game there, but tracks and signs will show us the way," Jasmine said with a smile looking over the young man.

He was excited and the woman was happy to see such enthusiasm. Nudging Chaser's side the woman pushed him into a gallop with a laugh wanting and hoping that Brocton would take the hint. A race was just what a new bond needed to help test it.

"Let's see who is fastest," Jasmine said with smirk ready to see how fast he can go.
Jasmine Stormblood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Next