Planter's Travel Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Planter's Travel Journal

Postby Planter on May 1st, 2016, 9:27 pm

48th Day, Spring Season, 516
~ Unknown Road Headed toward Endrykas

Well, journal.. This is certainly a LONG road ahead of us. Who even knew the world was this large and frankly I may not be alive long enough to see it all, which saddens me alittle. Ohljanis, the caravan meister, is quiet as ever, even when I have questions for him, like How many times have you been to Endrykas? or Do you think they'll enslave me to become one of their enslaved crasftsmen or something?
Well, normally, he'll just grunt or ignore me altogether. Seems to be a upstanding guy though, so I don't hold it against him.

By the way, I found some plants that would go perfect in my journal, though for the life of me, I'm not sure what to call this plant. It was shrub of some type, which makes sense being as it's in the grassland, and the only tree it seemed that populated the grassland was that ONE tree he's read stories about Drykas culture, but the name of it is lost to me. I'll remember, I'm sure of it.
Planter~ Radiant Pycon Wandererhttp://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64871.html
Planter
Modern Day Johnny Appleseed

Words: 17493
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2016, 3:07 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Planter's Travel Journal

Postby Planter on May 2nd, 2016, 11:44 pm

58th and 59th Day, Spring Season, 516.
~Endryakas

So, I finally made it to Endrykas! Let me tell you, the trip was long as can be! While I was on the road with the caravan meister, I tried to get a few pointers before I reach the City of Tents, but that Akalakian wouldn't give me a hint of what to expect. I guess he wanted to leave it as a surprise, which I really am!

At first, I was a bit anxious, because I've never been away from home before, but then Tomas the Tome Dealer, you remember him right? Well, he pointed me in the direction of what I guess you'd call a job dealer. I think Tomas said his name was Dernan, but when I ask the job dealer he never gave me his name. Rude, right?

He ask me my name and experience and I let him know and he pointed me in the direction of the River Flower (Cool name, huh?). Well, once I get there Sadara a little 20 something Drykasian said she's a herbalist teacher and she'll teach me only if I can gather several herbs that have a medicinal use out in the Sea of Grass. I mean, I just got here, but I'm being sent to the Sea of Grass again. I'll write more about what happens on the grassland. Oh, before I forget, I found this plant very interesting. Think it's called a Star Poppy. If it's not, it should be.Image
Planter~ Radiant Pycon Wandererhttp://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64871.html
Planter
Modern Day Johnny Appleseed

Words: 17493
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2016, 3:07 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal