Checking in!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Checking in!

Postby Teneris on May 14th, 2016, 9:58 pm

Hey er'body! I'm returning to Mizahar after some time away. I'm coming back with a bit more flexibility and openness than when I was here last. I'm excited to just throw the character and see what happens :P

1. Name Teneris

2. Since I've been gone I've gotten two or so years with tabletop RP. At the moment I am running a DND campaign.

3. How did you find us? For me it was a google search

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? When I first started RPing I really thought it was going to be the drama and the depth. Honestly, its the comedy both intended and unintended that comes from RPing that I love most. I love the sort of improv that happens.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Even with that said, above, I still like sweeping epic stories and character arcs. And even then, when I say epic stories I really mean the inner turmoil. I like putting characters in that nightmarishly wrong, damaging situation.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? I think I came for the deep lore but I stayed for the unmatched aesthetic style of this website. Mizahar's got swagger.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Honestly? my tendency to get wrapped up and lose time management skills if I'm not careful :P

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? This time around I'd like to be more social. I'm not married to a certain fate for my character and none of my concept ideas are precious. So I guess I would like a more flexible, less insular experience than I allowed myself before.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? At the moment, I'm just looking to re-familiarize myself with this place, honestly.

10. Alright, I look forward to meeting everyone. Have fun!
Teneris
Player

Words: 2777
Joined roleplay: May 14th, 2016, 6:37 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Checking in!

Postby Riluc Lorrani on May 15th, 2016, 7:08 am

Hello, welcome back to Mizahar. Its good to see players returning.
Riluc Lorrani
Wilder

Words: 52787
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2016, 12:20 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes