[Wind Reach AS Office] Verilian's Office

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Wind Reach AS Office] Verilian's Office

Postby Verilian on December 26th, 2010, 5:43 pm

"Chaos is the score upon which reality is written."

Credit to Jen for the quote, and Ball for the meme

Come on in! Welcome to my office, I hope you like it. Cookies are in the oven if you want to stick around. Oh, you mean you're here about moderator type stuff? And here I thought you just wanted to see me... Oh well, here's my list of thing's I am willing to do for you:

Grading Threads - If you want me to grade your thread, even if it's not in Ravok, then post your request here.

Modding a Thread - So... you're in a pickle, and you need me to help you out. I can do that. Or maybe you want a grand adventure. Well, I have a few of those up my sleeve as well, just let me know. I promise it wont cost you too much...

Something Else - WHAT!? The above two options weren't good enough for you? Fine, I see how it is. I might do something else for you, but trust me, I'll get you back some day. Just you wait...

If you have any requests that somehow do not fall under the above list, or wish them to be kept secret, please feel free to PM them to me. I love secrets, and they are the primary ingredient in my cookies, so please do tell me everything.

Current Thread Lists

N/A

If you have a thread request in with me or a question I haven't answered yet and it's not on any of the above lists please remind me so I can put it in there.
Last edited by Verilian on February 5th, 2015, 12:40 am, edited 280 times in total.
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

[Ravok DS Office - Verilian] I Know when you're Sleeping...

Postby Anders on July 6th, 2013, 12:43 pm

Hey Verillian,

I have a "Modded Thread Request" here:

Characters: Anders and Levissa Certier

Summary: The two spiritist join up in the hopes of being able to investigate the bridge a little more safely with their combined skills. They are hired to head out to the bridge after the disappearance of a citizen from Syliras. The two are looking to find any trace of the missing individual and, if at all possible, bring them home.
Anders
Player

Words: 34225
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2013, 3:01 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet