[Alvadas] A Zith Prodding

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

[Alvadas] A Zith Prodding

Postby Arn Jak on July 2nd, 2016, 6:45 pm

Arn Jak | ZITH | Alvadas
I am looking for all kinds of things for him at this moment. He is my first PC here, and I picked a rough race for the bit of a challenge it brings. I was a bit sad to see that most places would kill him on sight, so it limits me some to where I can place him. (Ignore my ranting.) Anyway! He is in Alvadas, and will be until further notice.
The things i'd like him to encounter:
* Hatred - His race isn't really a loved one, so allowing him to get a piece of that would be interesting. (Though, prepared to get some hatred back.)
* Education - Whether he has the chance to listen in to a conversation, be told a story about anything at all. Or learn something new.
* Skills - A look into different skills, or to come up against generally anything new to him. (Also things to allow him to further his own skills.)
* Zith or Half-Zith - Don't know how many there are, if there are any near. Just hit me up with anything.
Note: Threads can be carried on with him cloak, wings hidden and nudity tucked away. Or when he is the most comfortable, freely nude and wings fussing about happily. Thus, a few people who don't fully know who he is for the first several times would be interesting.
It would be better to send me a PM with any ideas, or requests!
I'll be keeping this updated if I change what I'm looking for, or if he does some traveling.
Threads?! 2/4 Slots open!
Arn Jak
Zith Prodding

Words: 8536
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2016, 2:29 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet