Peer Reviews

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Peer Reviews

Postby Aladari Coolwater on July 23rd, 2016, 5:26 am

Hey everybody!

I know you're all busy people, but if anyone has time to get some peer reviewing in, that would help a lot of us out. It'll get articles passed faster, so that I can move on to other articles, and get more of the lore fleshed out, which will help us all understand the world and roleplay better. My article is linked in my signature, but there are several other articles that also need help.

I would be willing to make boxcodes, do GSTing, or offer grades in your city to anyone who leaves a peer review. I'd really appreciate anything you guys can do for the World Development forum.

Please, I'm desperate.
I'll love you forever.
Many thanks,
- Al
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Peer Reviews

Postby Vellichor on July 24th, 2016, 10:06 am

Yes, I second this.
Even if you don't think you can develop a full article, any peer review will count towards more content and lore that players can implement toward their character.

Grammar Nazis are welcome in the World Development forum.
Vellichor
Promoting weapons of mass creation

Words: 25755
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2016, 3:09 am
Race: Staff account

Peer Reviews

Postby Attunement on July 24th, 2016, 5:13 pm

As we get closer to the next season, or generally as things pass by now I figured this thread would be a good thread to post my intentions as a Scribe.

Being a scribe is just dandy but it requires a soft tongue with a firm grip on Mizahar lore and requires you to be able to support people's ideas without completely saying that something might not work with the lore.

As such as a scribe I will be posting world development goals for both the staff and playerbase. These goals are meant to be accomplished by season, and intended to show the playerbase what we do as part of the staff.

In general; players have noted that world development has had a bad reputation. Things get hemmed up, yes... but most often that is do to the players. Once articles make it through peer review and to the founder review (if it even gets that far) most of the time PMs are sent to the players. About 99% of the time we don't receive replies back from those players. As such their development has been halted.

The staff is working on ways to improve this. Please keep your eye out for more announcements from me and Vellichor.
Attunement
Retired Staff

Words: 2551
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 6:03 pm
Race: Staff account