OOC Info Important Announcement

Please read!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Important Announcement

Postby Crow on August 6th, 2016, 1:51 am

Hello fellow Mizaharians,

Starting the 13th I will be taking a month "vacation for my job" of sorts. I will do my best to be active, but I do know that 2 weeks of that time I will be unable to get online. As such the reason the city was planned for Fall was because of this momentary inactivity. I ask all players to be understanding of this and that real life does have it's surprises.

During the time of inactivity that I do have new jobs will not be accepted. As such if you plan on moving to Ravok, I ask that you apply for a job now to be put into your SS. New characters which are made for Ravok will be given a grace period during this time if their jobs are not accepted immediately. As such, I will return and then Fall will start up. If there are any alts/players with a grading task I ask that graders keep Ravok with as clean of a slate as they can so that when I come back I can jump immediately into focusing on what everyone enjoys... plots and RPing. However, I will be hard at work to ensure that Ravok goes through this process smoothly.

If you have any questions or concerns PLEASE and I mean PLEASE reach out to me or any other ST. During this time I have requested that Prophet look over the city temporarily. Also, if you have any suggestions of me, feel free to post all of those here!

Also I request if you are planning on being in the city or already a part of it that you post here so that I know you know what is going on.

Crow

Important Announcement

Postby Piraen Saneka on August 6th, 2016, 3:39 am

Understood! Can't wait until when you can really wreak havoc on Ravok in the Fall!

If a building isn't called a built even after it has been completed,
then a thought should be called a thinking even after it's been said.
Piraen Saneka
Commit old sins in new ways.

Words: 88697
Joined roleplay: July 18th, 2012, 1:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Important Announcement

Postby Oswald Adams on August 6th, 2016, 4:32 am

Hope everything goes well! I'm sure we'll all rearing to see what you've got planned when you get back.
School started up again, so I'll be slow in my replies until I get settled with everything.
Oswald Adams
Faffing about with the fabric of reality

Words: 11354
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 3:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Important Announcement

Postby Evarista on August 6th, 2016, 8:43 am

Good luck in your real-life endeavors. We'll wait patiently for your return.

Secret :
That was a lie, I'm not patient at all.
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 372744
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)

Important Announcement

Postby Joanna Arbor on August 6th, 2016, 6:31 pm

Loud and clear!
Joanna Arbor
Player

Words: 5401
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2016, 2:07 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Important Announcement

Postby Hwyn on August 7th, 2016, 8:07 am

I'll contribute to the maintenance of the grading queue in your absence
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

Important Announcement

Postby Crow on September 3rd, 2016, 1:55 am

For those that are wondering, don't worry I am still here. I probably won't get back fully till the 15th. I will keep you updated on status if anything changes. As far as things are going work out here is very demanding and in most areas I don't have any reception. Typical days run about 18 to 20 hours of work, so please be understanding that I am not being lazy, just very busy. Once I get back expect some content. Overall you guys are doing a great job, but don't forget to update your Cs with living expenses and in general keeping them up to date. Also don't forget your job threads to turn those in for wages. I will be going through everything on my return! As always if you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me.
Crow

Important Announcement

Postby Hwyn on September 3rd, 2016, 2:14 am

I don't think anyone has had any illusion that you were gone or lazy,

Anyways try to make sure you take some time to relax while you are out their or i'll pout at you.

And you don't want that.
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

Important Announcement

Postby Minnim on September 3rd, 2016, 2:46 am

I'll fix up some grades with my other character (Aladari Coolwater) to keep things tidy for you.

Don't you worry about us. I wouldn't want you getting too burned out, so you should take all the time you need. We'll try not to burn down the house while you're gone. :D
Minnim
Old Soul

Words: 42496
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 3:27 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Important Announcement

Postby Crow on September 11th, 2016, 7:31 pm

A note : I am not quite back yet. All work you see of me is done on my phone. As such of you see any strange typos please let me know and be aware that it is cause of my phone. I'm working on setting up events for - all- of the fall calendar. If there is a specific event you would like me to work on first please let me know and I will prioritize it. As it stands I am simply working down in chronological order, until then be patient, and know that I'm still a bit busy - but my playerbase shouldn't suffer just cause I'm busy :)

Remember : if there is an event you want prioritized, let me know.
Crow

Next