(Flashback) What Washed Ashore (Kavala)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

(Flashback) What Washed Ashore (Kavala)

Postby Alice on March 28th, 2011, 7:53 pm

Blythe

Experience: 2 Observation, 2 Animal Husbandry
Lores: Panicking Over a Cold Kitten, How to Treat a Shocked Animal, A Kitten’s Diet, Avoiding Rudeness, Being Intimidated

Kavala

Experience: 1 Riding, 2 Medicine, 2 Teaching
Lores: Warming Up an Animal’s Body, How to Treat a Shocked Animal, A Kitten’s Diet, Being Suspicious, The Mentality of Konti Isle

Comments

Oh, I could tell your PCs didn’t get along with each other! Kavala would probably have started yelling, had they been together any longer. Still, I liked reading some different kind of social interaction. Sometimes people just don’t understand one another, and you two showed that very well. If you feel there’s something wrong with the award or missing, please tell me... I felt that what Kavala did looked more like medicine while Blythe did more Animal Husbandry.
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Previous