Mateo's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Mateo's Plotnotes

Postby Mateo Tidesong on September 17th, 2016, 4:08 am

Okay, so I’m just going to start these plot notes as a way of holding myself accountable as well as somewhere (other than the ver voluminous halls of Google Docs where most of my ramblings live) to keep them all together on the forum.

Here we are then. I’ll probably break these all out into posts shortly. I need to finish organizing my thoughts and also find myself some actual time to write. That seems to be the real challenge way too often.

I'll make this pretty later, too. For now, this is quick and ugly.
Mateo Tidesong
Smooth as Sea Silk

Words: 6692
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2016, 1:49 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Mateo's Plotnotes

Postby Mateo Tidesong on September 17th, 2016, 4:09 am

Character Notes (WIP)

I’d like to build out more of Mateo’s personality instead of it consisting as a series of words on his CS. So, I’ll be replacing this with actual sentences or even paragraphs later.

Merits: Creative, Passionate, Adventurous, and Generous
Flaws: Stubborn, Hedonist, Brazen, Competitive

I'd also like to find some other ways to write out and explore Matty's personality, so I will most likely expand upon that here.
Mateo Tidesong
Smooth as Sea Silk

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Mateo's Plotnotes

Postby Mateo Tidesong on September 17th, 2016, 4:11 am

Character History (WIP)
Maybe I can flesh out more of Mateo’s family (NPCs) and personal history here, plot out some flashbacks to get to know more about what made Matty into who he is currently.
Mateo Tidesong
Smooth as Sea Silk

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Mateo's Plotnotes

Postby Mateo Tidesong on September 17th, 2016, 4:14 am

Skill & Craftsmanship (WIP)
Writing for skill points is really new to me and feels particularly awkward in my mind when I think about writing, so I know I'm going to have to try to be vigilant about keeping skills and abilities in mind when writing for myself and others in a thread. I think the best thing for me to do will be to set goals for each season and see if I can meet them in flashbacks, solos, and threads with others.

Skill Goals, Fall 516
+ Sailing, Navigation (Sea), and Swimming - In FB or solos? thread with Syka friends
+ Weaving, Foraging, Sewing - In job threads for Fall 516, maybe also with others

Long-Term Arcana Goals
+ Some day, learn some magic! (Autistics and Reimancy are high on my wishlist, and I'm secretly in love with Pathfinding ... I feel like some sea-traveling somewhat hippy weaver dude could find some ways to bring all three of those things together into an interesting vocation ... throw in an extra Laviku gnosis or something ... and who knows? fun. definitely.)
Mateo Tidesong
Smooth as Sea Silk

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Mateo's Plotnotes

Postby Mateo Tidesong on September 17th, 2016, 4:16 am

Seasonal Plans (WIP)
Here, I'd like to start taking notes of my plans for each season. Because otherwise I'll just not have any at all. And ... go:

Fall 516
+ Meet people (Syka founders, friends, wildlife)
+ Find employment
+ Experience some Syka mysteries
+ Weave some things.
Mateo Tidesong
Smooth as Sea Silk

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets