(Flashback) A Walk in the Woods (Elysia)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Postby Blythe on January 6th, 2011, 3:12 am

"I don't think we missed anything. I think we have done all we can. I don't see the blood seeping through as much as before. It should be fine," Elysia said, her voice faltering at times, which made Blythe wonder if she were merely trying to sound confident, even though the girl were unsure of herself, or didn't truly feel that way. Blythe nodded, looking down at the fawn's leg, it was true, the blood was starting to clot, and the fawn's wails had started to die down. Perhaps that was all they could do, now it was up to the fawn to rest, and the girls to pray for it's recovery. Blythe got to her feet, looking down at the fawn, she told Elysia, "we should go home now... let the poor creature rest," before turning around and walking in the direction she hoped led home.
Not taking on threads until further notice.
Blythe
Prophetic Poet

Words: 487329
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Alice on January 29th, 2011, 5:48 pm

Blythe

Experience: 1 Poetry, 2 Observation, 3 Medicine, 1 Animal Husbandry, 1 Singing
Lores: Almost Being Shot, The Feeling of Being Watched, Being Bitten, Removing an Arrow, Stopping the Bleeding in an Original Way

Elysia

Experience: 2 Archery, 2 Observation, 2 Medicine, 1 Animal Husbandry, 2 Singing
Lores: The Feeling of Being Watched, Shooting a Fawn, Feeling Guilty, Stopping the Bleeding in an Original Way, Singing to Soothe

Comments

An interesting thread. It seems like their first meeting hasn’t been too lucky, but they actually made the best of the situation. How they treated the fawn’s wound was quite original. I would have wished for more details, so I could give more xp on fewer skills, but all in all you did a good job with the descriptions. :)
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Previous