Linie Plotnotes!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Linie Plotnotes!

Postby Linie Moonreef on September 25th, 2016, 5:26 pm

¤

Secret :

Name: Buckeye Moonreef
Race: Svefra
DoB: 5 Winter 492
PoB: Suvan Sea
Title: Sailor
Skills: Hand drum- 10, Sailing- 10, Fishing- 5, Singing- 5
Additional Info:

Linie's long time lover and friend. He has a great disposition, if a bit crass. Thought they have both taken many lovers, they always come back to each other. They have a bond of love and respect. He has often told Linie to break off and be the Lia of her own pod, but Linie has no urge to do so. Although he's much less of a land-lubber than Linie, he followed her to Syka on the premise of adventure. Something new and ripe for the taking. He has his roots more in piracy than others, often getting itchy palms when they pass a ship. Being quite the stoic fellow, he never talks more than he has to. Although he's a great guy people are often intimidated by his size, 6'4" and 250lbs, when in actuality he doesn't usually have a bad word to say about anyone. Idealistic and simple. His motto on life is you receive what you put out into the world, so he generally tries to be fair-- even if he seems a little gruff.

Last edited by Linie Moonreef on October 9th, 2016, 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hello...?

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me...
Linie Moonreef
Drunken Sailor

Words: 60228
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2016, 6:23 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Linie Plotnotes!

Postby Linie Moonreef on September 25th, 2016, 10:56 pm

¤

Links

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/top-10-saltwater-game-fish-sought-offshore-anglers-pics/

http://www.onthewater.com/how-to-shark-fish-a-beginners-guide/

Hello...?

Linie Moonreef
Drunken Sailor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Linie Plotnotes!

Postby Linie Moonreef on October 9th, 2016, 9:10 pm

¤

Shipwright?

Start with how to build sailboats and then learn about old timey pirate ship/ slave ship interiors to combine the knowledge, as I doubt there's a how to manual out there on how to build a large wooden ship.

This would not only be profitable but also good for Syka. I could start my own business with this, Karin is interested in a partenership, and I would have valuable carpentry points to go into building a fancy house for myself here on the settlement. I have a lot of learning to do, but that's what makes this game so fun. I've learned about gardening, musical instruments, battling, magic, all sorts of stuff. Karin said she has a wealth of knowledge in her CS at the bottom about boats, I should learn from her. Maybe me and a pretty cool player could become friends!

A digression, I should have put some points into reimancy. I've always wanted a PC with some magic points but perhaps I can find someone in the settlement to teach me their trade. I'd rather have water or air, but earth or fire would also be cool too. I suppose if I learn one I can learn another then become the Avatar and eventually learn all four? Yip yip!

Hello...?

Linie Moonreef
Drunken Sailor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Linie Plotnotes!

Postby Linie Moonreef on November 16th, 2016, 1:22 am

¤

Next Season and Digressions

Well, it's about season change and I've done diddly squat. I don't even have my job threads done and I have two weeks to do them. Hopefully I'll be able to get to a computer while I'm at my boyfriends, I plan on doing a lot of writing during the time that he's a work. So maybe by the first or second of December, DECEMBER FIRST IS MY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY, I'll be able to post my job thread of Fall's and be done with it. I already have a place marker down and am just 100 words shy of finishing my next job thread. Blah blah fishing blah blah nets.

On another note this is a notice to people who may miss me, I'll be in the process of moving next month or possibly January depending on when we find a cheap, pet friendly home. (I have two ferrets and a big dog) So once I get settled in I won't have internet for awhile, funds will be tight. But I plan on going to the library on my off days of work to get on here and post some. Even if I can't quite post with other's I'll at least be posting job threads so I can get paid for the season. This might be the only thing I do next season until I can get a job, get some internet and get a small, shitty laptop. On another note about that I've been teaching my boyfriend how to write, he's pretty good for a beginner but he still has a bit of a ways to go by learning the tools and tricks of the trade of roleplaying. What I mean by telling you all this is basically if he and I are both going to play in Syka, I'd like for him to be apart of the pod, then we're going to need two laptops. *shakes fist at the rules* :puke:

My pod was going so good at first. In the first week I had three people wanting to join, we all went into a thread together and then two of then disappeared. It's just me and Karin now and I've decided that we're going to be the smallest pod on the Suvan. Me, her, and my NPC Buckeye. Which does the NPC even count? Bah, no not at all. So to anyone reading this if you're a Svefra and are in, or willing to travel to, Syka then come join my pod. The name is either going to be Oceanswell or Dancingsea. Wish it could be Moonreef but unfortunately it cannot. UGH! I love my current surname. Oh well, it's for a cool cause. We all have to start somewhere. I'm still at a bit of a loss at how I'm going to ask Karin to be apart of my pod, I think though I haven't talked to her about this, that we'll meet up once, do some chatty meety stuff, meet again and get to know each other better, maybe I'll have some philosophical conversation with her, then meet for a last time and form the pod. Gonna need some place markers for this. I'd just like to say that although I'm on a roleplaying forum playing with others is a bit of a challenge for me. I get very paranoid and forget to do stuff a lot of the time, paranoid that I'm messing up which it seems so often I DO!, and I dunno it just seems like I favor solos. The more I practice the better I'll get.

Hello...?

Linie Moonreef
Drunken Sailor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes