[Elysia's Scrapbook] Crystal Shards

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Elysia on January 7th, 2011, 5:40 pm

Welcome to my World

Personal Info
Name: Shina
Age: December 26th 1984 (I'm sure you can do the math ^.~)
Heritage: Mostly German and a few other things.
Languages: English, un poco de Espanol, sukoshi Nihongo.

Likes: Tea, tea, tea! Role playing, writing, some poetry, singing, music, anime, drawing, nice and helpful people. Anything to do with the Fey or Fae.

Dislikes: A lot of rap that only speaks of meaningless sex; which I like to call CRAP; heavy metal. Bitter foods, teas, and people. Most of all the invaluable item that everyone can't live without - MONEY! Oh yes, and jewelry.

Favorite Books
The Witching Hour series - Ann Rice
Night's Rose trilogy - Annaliese Evans
The Last Concubine - Lesley Downer
Tairen Soul series - C.L Wilson (Currently on the last book)

Hane :

She's my cuddly best friend. (Her name is pronounced Ha-neh)

Here are the Rules:
I love a good conversation, but you can still post virtually anything.
NO Spamming - you and I both know what that entails.
NO king and queen swears (ie: F and B words), for I am a gentle soul.
Do unto others what you would what you would have them do to you.

Thank you in advance for following the rules, ^.^ Have Fun!
Elysia
Enchanted Dreams

Words: 12431
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2010, 2:29 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Elysia on January 8th, 2011, 5:33 pm

So, lately my RP in another site is really sucking right now. It's seriously down to only one sentence per post and it's been like that since 3 days now! I've been desperately trying to save it by forcing myself to think of situations and when I do, they still only write one sentence! Ugh! Kill me now.

I haven't been feeling like I want to RP simply for that reason, it frustrated me that much. It killed my inspiration of trying to think of how I want to get my character to learn skills through a solo flashback.

So I drew a picture of Elysia Sylph, though I can only draw anime so don't hate me for posting it here. I haven't coloured with pencil crayon in years so there were some colours that didn't work, like her hair. It's supposed to be strawberry blonde (is it blond or blonde?), not pink!

Elysia Sylph :

Looking at this picture gives me new ideas and a new found inspiration. :)
Elysia
Enchanted Dreams

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Elysia on January 19th, 2011, 5:10 pm

Sorry I haven't been online for a while. Having a life crisis right now. Since I've been looking for a job someone has made it their goal to make my life hell getting hired. I would have already had a job had it not been for an immature manager, who still thinks she's in high school even though she's like... 50, telling whatever she's saying to these employers not to hire me.

How I know this? Well, I was walking in the mall looking for a co-worker I used to work with and a very good one at that. Then I saw the manager I used to work with. I gave a smile and a nod like anybody would in a polite greeting. All I got in return was a roll of eyes directed on the floor and a grin. That said it all right then and there. I told my very good friend and co-worker what had happened and comforted me and told me to keep trying and get her off my resume. So I did.

I have a lot of problems working with materialistic girls/women. It's not that I don't do my work, I do and I do it well. I just don't fit in with the girls here and I honestly think they are threatened by me. They always find a reason to hate me and try to get me fired or make my life so miserable that I end up quitting. Moving on is hard and is no easy feat. You have to get to know the people you work with all over again and that lingering voice in the back of your mind.

Do they like me or hate me?

Honestly, if this world was perfect I wouldn't need to worry about my position being threatened or my reputation, but this world that I live in is so far beyond that. I'm starting to think my destiny is to always search for another job, in a constant investigation and inspection of how people react to me and my work ethics. I'm even interviewing the interviewer in making sure that the person I am to potentially work with has a level head and is a true professional. The last manager that interviewed me and really seemed to like me failed my interview with him simply by not contacting all of my references and went by what that sorry of an excuse for a teenage mind of a manager said to him about me.

Any positive communication is certainly welcome.
Elysia
Enchanted Dreams

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook