[Alvadas AS Office - Fluctuation] Consuming Reality

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Alvadas AS Office - Fluctuation] Consuming Reality

Postby Fluctuation on November 23rd, 2016, 2:42 am

Hello and welcome to my office!

My name is Fluctuation but people have been calling me Flux for short so either is okay with me. Thanks for stopping by in my office so let's get right in to what I can do for you in Alvadas!

I can do:

-Grade threads: I'll do my best to help relieve the pending grades in the Alvadas queue! Not to say you volunteers are not welcome, you guys are an amazing addition to our beautiful city!

-Answer questions: If there's anything you need help with whether it is in Alvadas or you are a new player looking for advice do not hesitate to ask and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

-Moderated threads: If you are looking for some creative assistance within the City of Illusions or perhaps just outside the city borders feel free to apply for a moderated thread in my office and I will see where we can go from there!

-Drops ins/Cameos: If I am so inclined I may drop in on your threads and spice things up! Or if you have an ongoing thread and need some help pushing it forward I may do that as well!

I can NOT do:

-Gnosis theads: As an AS I cannot moderate any Gnosis based quests so I must defer you to the amazing Kaleidoscope for assistance in these matters! Remember! You still need HD permission before Gnosis threads can be started!

-Roleplay gods/goddesses: Similarly to Gnosis threads I cannot play any of the gods of Mizahar for you so if you wish to interact with them you must get assistance from Kaleidoscope!

-Give wages/jobs/npcs: As an AS I am not capable of giving out wages or assigning you a job. I also cannot approve and add NPCs to Alvadas but I can look them over for you if you desire before sending them over to Kaleidoscope!

-The above three points must be completed by a DS or higher in any city!

I will NEVER do:

-Favors: I will never turn the other cheek or break any of the rules in order to give any player an unfair advantage.

Code: Select all
[b]Participants:[/b] Who will be joining you on your journey?
[b]Date:[/b] When do you wish the thread to occur, exact dates please.
[b]Purpose:[/b] What are you goals?
[b]Summary:[/b] A short description of what you wish to occur on your journey.
[b]Potential Penalties/Rewards:[/b] What are you willing to risk in order to gain?
[b]Extra Fluff:[/b] Anything extra that you think I should know!

Thanks to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan for the amazing boxcode!
Fluctuation
Becoming all that is, or is not

Words: 3223
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2016, 4:47 pm
Race: Staff account
Office