Finally Ready and Willing!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on December 20th, 2016, 4:26 am

1. Name - Monica

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Salara is an evolution of RP. She was a NPC in a pre-printed adventure D&D dice/paper game I started playing 20 years ago. The DM asked if I'd like to take over the NPC were-tigress as my first PC and of course I said 'YES!' 10 years later I revived her as an online RP/blog PC, Lady Salara, where she (and I) made lifelong friends including her bandmate, Kaldath Kel'Halavath (Harry). I'm looking forward to developing her further as an individual and seeing what adventures she takes me on next!

3. How did you find us? I was reading a book published from a web/blog role play game that wasn't very well written. Within the first 50 pages I realized I'd rather write my own again instead of reading someone else's adventures.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I enjoy the challenge of creative writing of blog/role play. I like fast-paced creative interactions and write better with others than by myself.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Fighting, adventuring, challenging scenarios and interacting with others to build a great storyline.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
I'm intrigued at how the site encourages us to research and write for new skills. Not only are we writing creatively, but we are also pushed to learn.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? It's so BIG. I finally locate great information then loose track of how to get back to it.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Nothing as yet. I'm still not certain I've seen everything I need to already.

10. Anything else you want to talk about? Nope! Enough chit chat... Salara and I ready to dig in!
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Gossamer on January 1st, 2017, 2:38 pm

Welcome Monica.

Don't hesitate to pop into chat, ask questions, and roam around. I hope you have fun in your new city and make lots of new friends that keep you far more entertained than badly written books. :)

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on January 2nd, 2017, 2:50 am

Each day I see more that I like with what you have all created here.The variety of creativity is amazing. I'm tickled about the opportunities and look forward to seeing what Salara can become a part of. I know I can really grow her here. Well done and thank you, Goss.
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)