[Raven's Scrapbook] Undeniable Truths & Secrets

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Raven's Scrapbook] Undeniable Truths & Secrets

Postby Raven Seer on February 14th, 2017, 4:21 am

-New Beginnings

Hello everyone! Some of you may already know me and I'm not going to hide the fact that I used to be on this site before dropping off the grid. Hello everyone and my name used to be Redd.

Why am I not returning with this character? Probably because I wouldn't even know where to pick up with her. People that she used to be involved with are no more and I'm not sue if I could even pick up my old line of thinking in regards to her. In fact, I feel that it would be better if I just let old dogs lie and start a new character. One without the old baggage.

However, I do admit, I won't be on as much as I had been with Redd so replies will be slow. This is only because I am currently studying a Diploma in Counselling full time. I look forward to writing with you all once more.

-Raven
Raven Seer
The Shadow

Words: 9885
Joined roleplay: February 14th, 2017, 12:21 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes