[Slo's] Scrap-Crap

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Slo's] Scrap-Crap

Postby Sloane on February 26th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Right-o~

this is basically where I'll be popping the random OOC stuff; music, quotes, funny videos, ect, ect. Nothing serious, just a whole lotta crap.

If anyones interested, my skype is striking_tangent, feel free to add me! I find it easier and more convenient to message back and forth there :)

Sloane
Going just to keep going

Words: 90297
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2016, 12:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

[Slo's] Scrap-Crap

Postby Sloane on March 5th, 2017, 2:24 pm

"But I have seen the best of you and the worst of you, and I choose both." - Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye, An Origin Story

"I am the sea and nobody owns me."- Pippi Longstockings

"She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine." - Shakieb Orgunwall
Sloane
Going just to keep going

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

[Slo's] Scrap-Crap

Postby Sloane on March 11th, 2017, 12:04 pm

Okay, so I love music, but personally can't listen to it when I write because it distracts the heck out of me and I end up singing along instead of writing.

But, I've recently gotten into the artist Grace, who is freaking amazing and I love her! I still can't write while I listen to her, but she is absolutely incredible. She's had tracks in Suicide Squad and The Get Down (which is so great, and I love the soundtrack from that too), and I'm completely gobsmacked that she isn't more popular than she is??? I mean, if you don't believe me, just listen;

and have some tracks from The Get Down, just because it's amazing and you should watch it;

Sloane
Going just to keep going

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

[Slo's] Scrap-Crap

Postby Sloane on September 11th, 2017, 2:48 pm

For Konrad! :D

Colour option!

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=57224[/img][/center]
[style=width:700px; padding-top:110px; padding-bottom:30px; border-radius:90px; background-color: #1d2226; color: #afb8c2; margin-top:-110px; margin-bottom: 40px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;][googlefont=Roboto Slab][indent][center]For Konrad!  :D

[color=#3d504e]Colour option![/color][/center][/indent][/googlefont][/style]
Sloane
Going just to keep going

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)