Dying In Snow (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Dying In Snow (Open)

Postby Mathias Moon on January 19th, 2011, 8:07 pm

After running for hours in harsh winter snow Mathias begain to feel faint. The blistering winds beating his animal body ,as he fell to the ground Mathias reverted back to his human form. As the night got colder his bare body begain to freeze in the cold snow. His only hope is that help arrive before he freezes to death.
Mathias Moon
Player

Words: 979
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2011, 8:53 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Dying In Snow (Open)

Postby Nivex on January 21st, 2011, 12:43 am

Nivex struggled against the high snow, kicking it with each step she took. This was supposed to be a nice stroll about at night, but Nivex quickly realized how bad of an idea this was. She Stopped for a moment, and rubbed her hands together as she finally decided this stroll had to come to an end tonight. Just as she was about to turn around to depart, something struck Nivex's eye. Yet, she couldn't figure out what it was.

Curse my curiosity... she told herself mentally.

While getting closer to the object, Nivex slightly crouched, ready in case whatever it was jumped at her. It finally became clear in view to her.

A...body!

Once realizing what it was, Nivex rushed as fast as she could in the thick snow, tripping every couple of jumps. She hopped next to the body on the ground, and turned him over on his back. She lifted his head up from the cold wet snow and attempted to shake him. He wasn't dead. Not yet.

"Hey! Hey, wake up!"
Nivex
Not cool.

Words: 26519
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2011, 5:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Dying In Snow (Open)

Postby Mathias Moon on January 21st, 2011, 1:49 am

after laying in the snow for so long it took mathias a while before he awoke from his frozen slumber, after taking moment to steady him self mathias begain to speak .

wwwho are yyyou, where am I , why is it so cold.

he would hug his naked body shivering due to the exteme cold
Mathias Moon
Player

Character sheet

Dying In Snow (Open)

Postby Nivex on January 21st, 2011, 3:37 am

"Avanthal," Nivex answered," And you should expect to be cold. You're sleeping on snow, after all." She took off her muffler and tried to place it around him, hoping it would keep him warm enough to reach the gates.

Sure, the situation seems odd, Nivex thought to herself, but it would be too cruel to leave him here. It was a little out of character for the Vantha to be helping anyone, especially a man in the nude. However, she was interested in the situation. Why was a man dying in the snow? Why did he travel so far in this condition? She knew, of course, there would be no answers from him in this state.

"Do you remember your name?" Nivex asked the man," Or how you got here? I want to make sure there's no traumatic damage."
Nivex
Not cool.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Dying In Snow (Open)

Postby Mathias Moon on January 21st, 2011, 5:18 pm

after thinking for a secound mathias remembered what had happened

My name... my name is mathias and i ran to get here the pack of wolves I was with was killed by porchers i was the only that got away.

after taking a moment to think about the situation mathias spoke again

who are you?
Mathias Moon
Player

Character sheet

Dying In Snow (Open)

Postby Nivex on January 21st, 2011, 5:33 pm

So he's a wolf... Who would've thought? Though, now it was obvious. Why else would someone be like this in the snow...

"I'm Nivex, a native here," She introduced, "Mathias, huh? I take it you're a Kelvic?" Nivex sighed. "Well, I'm sorry about your pack, but there's nothing that can be done about it now, I suppose. It wouldn't be wise to still be here while the ones who killed your pack may still be around."

Nivex stood up. It was then she realized how cold she really was. If she was cold, being a Vantha, then in his human form he was probably freezing.

"We better go. I have a house in Skyglow where you can take refuge. Can you stand?"
Nivex
Not cool.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Dying In Snow (Open)

Postby Mathias Moon on January 21st, 2011, 7:56 pm

he thought for moment befor stood with a stunned look on his face , i guess i can , I'm Mathias Moon , how far from here is skyglow
Mathias Moon
Player

Character sheet

Dying In Snow (Open)

Postby Nivex on January 22nd, 2011, 3:47 am

"Not so far at all. You're very close to the gate."

Nivex looked down at him, then back at his face.
"You might want to get some on you. Public Nudity is a little shunned upon Skyglow. Even if you are a Kelvic." Nivex thought about it and looked around. Now that she thought about it, she wasn't sure how Kelvics usually carried their equipment. "Did you hide a backpack around here somewhere?"
Nivex
Not cool.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Dying In Snow (Open)

Postby Mathias Moon on January 22nd, 2011, 5:06 am

thats ok we can pick some when we get there until then ill just change mathias then took a couple steps back , then ran jump into the sky and morphed in a large husky landing at her feet he winked and then pointed his nose in the direction of skyglow
Mathias Moon
Player

Character sheet

Dying In Snow (Open)

Postby Nivex on January 22nd, 2011, 5:30 pm

Nivex jumped back, startled of the transformation. She hadn't seen that much in her lifetime. Nivex turned around and began to walk away.

"Follow me," She ordered, "We'll head off to my house. There you can rest until you're healthy. But I'm afraid that is all I can do for you."

Nivex began to walk away in the snow, which was still as cold as ever. She was a little uneasy, having someone she didn't know behind her, especially a wolf, but she figured he was too weak to do anything rash. If he did, well, she would just have to learn how to kill a wolf in 5 seconds...and that didn't seem likely...

Why do I get myself into these situations?
Nivex
Not cool.

Character sheet
Scrapbook