[PC Plotnotes] Aenisa

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[PC Plotnotes] Aenisa

Postby Aenisa on April 30th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Plot thingymabobs

I will post varying stages of stories here as I work on them, going from a simple plot all the way to fully fledged stories about ready to be posted. I will also write some more detailed stuff as to what Aenisa is doing, her goals and where she hopes to end up eventually. I will add and delete stuff as I move along.

Active Thread List
Season Day Name URL Progress Graded
Spring 1
Spring 2
Spring 3 All the World's a Stage All the World's a Stage Ongoing
Spring 4
Spring 5
Spring 6 The Slow Reprieve The Slow Reprieve Ongoing
Spring 7 Good luck, Bad luck, Alvadas Good luck, Bad luck, Alvadas Finished No
Spring 8 Beards and Fortunes (Aenisa) Beards and Fortunes (Aenisa) Ongoing
Spring 9 Feeding time and future adventures Feeding time and future adventures Finished No
Spring 10 The Hunt! The Hunt! Finished No
Spring 11
Spring 12
Spring 13
Spring 14 Pain and Revenge Pain and Revenge, Pain and Revenge pt.2 Part 1: Finished, Part 2: Finished, Part 3: Not started

Threads in the making
1. Aenisa visits the church of Ionu by encountering it randomly, she is there to plead to Ionu to allow her to live in the city without his illusions and trickery destroying her. Possible involvement with Karyk (Enola).
2. Aenisa hooks up with Ray to fight the monsters of the underworld in Alvadas, open thread with some plots to be written (get info from Kalei and also collect those that wish to be a part of the thread).
3. Murder n.1 (Pain and Revenger part 3.1)
4. Murder n.2 (Pain and Revenger part 3.2)
5. Murder n.3 (Pain and Revenger part 3.3)

SPACER
Aenisa
Slowly going insane.

Words: 163554
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2017, 9:13 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook