Fresh meat for Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Fresh meat for Mizahar!

Postby Syltar on May 10th, 2017, 7:09 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Hmm, just call me Syltar :D
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I'm not sure if I can call this experience, but I already do this from 5 years. It really depends. My "early-life roleplay" was focused more on dialogues, and less on describing. Even after these years, I'm not sure if I'll be able use Collaborative Storytelling form of roleplaying :confused: . Well human learns all life. I also roleplayed in MMOs(Such as WoW), Facebook groups, etc.
3. How did you find us?
My roleplaying energy had no place to be spent on, so I found something interesting, and decided to join.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I can't really distinct styles of RP, because I focus more on RP itself.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I can't tell :((
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
Large community, original idea, and upcoming challenge of something different.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
At the begining, concepts and mechanics in Mizahar were quite frustrating. But I understand most of them after analysis.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
Something new, that will fill my roleplaying hunger and thirst.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
I'll tell, when I learn everything.
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
I'm still quite young(16) so I hope that you guys will guide me in this new journey, and show me wonders of this world. Otherwise I'll take them myself >:) . Oh and as non-native speaker I have flaws with Articles, I tend to mix tenses, etc. And I hope to correct them with you! So take care of me, Mizahar!!!
Syltar
Player

Words: 4668
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 7:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Fresh meat for Mizahar!

Postby Faradae on May 10th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Hi Syltar, and welcome to Miz! It sounds like you'll fit right in with us all. Take your time with the lore, have fun with character creations, and if there are any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or come join us in chat.

I'm looking forward to reading about your character, and see you add your stories to Miz!

Happy writing! Fara ~
Faradae
Your favourite birb.

Words: 140559
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2015, 12:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Fresh meat for Mizahar!

Postby Chameleon on May 10th, 2017, 8:06 pm

Hi Sytlar and welcome to Mizahar! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here - and I hope you stay forever and ever. :)

Don't worry about being young - so am I! - or about being a non-native speaker - we have loads, and we don't care! As long as you enjoy yourself here, it's alright. There's a lot to read and learn, but take your time, have fun, and PM me (or ask in chat) if you have any questions.

Oh, and come to Alvadas, the best city there is (no bias)!

~Your friendly neighbourhood Chameleon
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Words: 133740
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2017, 5:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office