[Plotnotes] Sofia

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[Plotnotes] Sofia

Postby Sofia on May 12th, 2017, 11:24 pm

Table of Contents
Skill Breakdown
100 Questions
Long-term Goals
Short-term Goals

Last edited by Sofia on May 12th, 2017, 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sofia
taking brat to another level

Words: 8776
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2017, 1:39 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Plotnotes] Sofia - Skill Breakdown

Postby Sofia on May 12th, 2017, 11:26 pm

Skill Breakdown
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Interrogation 20SP, 0XP 20 Novice
Intimidation 10SP, 0XP 10 Novice
Persuasion 10RB, 0XP 10 Novice
Politics 20SP, 0XP 20 Novice

Sofia

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Plotnotes] Sofia - 100 Questions

Postby Sofia on May 12th, 2017, 11:51 pm

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Sofia Desrosiers.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? I was called Sofie as a young child. Occasionally 'Sof'.
3. How old are you? I am 10, turning 11 in the winter.
4. What is your height? I am 4'10".
5. What is your weight? Not much, maybe 95lbs.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Lovely hair, lovely face. I feel that my height only adds to my intimidation - how would you feel in a place of vulnerability because of a child a foot or more shorter than you?
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Short, moderately good-looking to the children my age. Over-confident.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My hair is long, thick, and shiny.
4. How physically fit are you? Enough.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Style? I have been wearing the same style of uniform for my entire life, it seems.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I wouldn't know. My parents are basically the caretakers at the Commorancy.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do the other orphans count?
3. What is your extended family like? There are quite a few other children here.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? They would be my only family, if I dared let anyone that close.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Of course.

1. Where were you born? Ravok, city of the only god deserving of my worship.
2. Where do you live now? I've never left Ravok.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Why would I want to live anywhere else?
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? I like ravosala rides.
5. Where do you fear to be? Syliras. Their blind faith to a dead god is frightening.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) None of the sort.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I only speak Common. I have a quiet voice, not too high but certainly not low. I suppose I sound like any Ravokian.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I tend to stare.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? Not particularly.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I am a student at the Commorancy, on track to join the Black Sun.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I enjoy it immensely. Perhaps I am just a natural student.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? ...The Voice. Perhaps a Druvin.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? The Black Sun serves our city.
5. What occupation do you least like? Why? Slavers. Their occupation,
while necessary, is entirely distasteful.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Whether I was a good child or a bad child is up to who you ask. My...interests have served me well through childhood.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? Hah.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I would say I'm well educated, much more so than orphans in any other city. The Galatos wouldn't have it any other way.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? We spend much of our time learning - why would I not enjoy it? I love learning.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Some developed naturally, some were taught. All were trained.
4. How do you learn best? One on one training. Failing that, I learn best by doing.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? I always wish to be learning - whether knowledge from books, or secrets from people.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? I'm sure I could. Being around many people for long is draining. Perhaps if I find someone who isn't, I'll attempt it.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Trust must be hard-earned and fought for.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I have no need for these things.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. No.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. No.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. No. The Commorancy would not have it.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? Can you read?
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Apparently not.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. I'm sure they have practical uses in some form, but I have not found them. I have no need for drugs or alcohol; I'm simply disinterested.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? I like reading, and being around animals. I'll sometimes play chess.
2. Do you like to read? Heh.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Compliments. I am not deserving of praise yet - I have much more work to do.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Walk, or ride a ravosala. Sometimes the drone of the talking ravosalmen is relaxing.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Being told off, and especially failure. I abhor letting people, especially my superiors, down.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Red, like my mother's scarf.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Early morning. I like to watch the sun rise.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? ...Hm.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? Meats and fruits. I eat a lot of meat. Bread is boring and tasteless.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
Rhysol keeps the weather constant all year long. I have not experienced snow,
but from stories it seems frightening. I hate being cold.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic. I have much ahead of me.
2. What are your religious views? Rhysol is our protector. I have not yet found need for another god to worship; though there are those with essential duties. Dira comes to mind.
3. Would you be able to kill? I...am not sure.
4. What are your views on sex? Why are you asking me this?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? A life that promotes the wellness of society as a whole.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Rhysol.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

Sofia

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes