[Unverified] Freke

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Freke

Postby Freke on May 23rd, 2017, 1:34 am

Freke

Appearance

Race: Kelvic
Birthday: 48, Summer, 512.
Birthplace: Alvadas
Appearance: Standing 6'2" and weighing 225 pounds Freke is a Kelvic Talderian Wolf. He is very muscular with black hair stopping about half a inch below his shoulders and is almost always clean shaven with orange eyes and elongated k9s. While he does have a tan, his skin tone is still on the lighter side, and unmarked.
In his wolf form Freke stands at 4'5" tall and weighs about 345 pounds. His coat is a solid black, with small patches around his elbows where it's a little lighter in color, during the night and other low lighting this is not easy to see to the average eye, but during the day it can be seen with ease

Character Concept

Freke is first and foremost trained as a slave bodyguard, as a result he was given hand to hand combat training and basic swordplay training, because he uses Flux swords, along with other weapons weren't deemed as important for him. While Freke has gotten into his fare share of fights defending his master, or fights setup as entertainment for others Freke generally used the size of both his human and dire wolf bodies to intimidate others into submission, or to give his master what he wants. While he isn't the best liar Freke can be somewhat convincing when he needs to in order to help his owner's goals, but the thought of lying to his master is inconceivable to him, because of his loyalty. One of the first things taught to him was to ALWAYS be loyal to his owner, and was punished equally harshly not only for being disloyal, but appearing to be. He was expected to do what he was told, when he was told to do it

Character History

Born and raised in Alvadas Mgelika was a slave guard of his Master. Not wanting his personal guard to be a dimwit he didn't allow Mgelika to form a bond early on, instead preferring someone more mature and able to think for himself. For the most part he was treated well, the occasionally torture for failure in one form or another, but nothing to severe. In his 5 short years Mgelika trained mostly in swords and Flux so as to defend his master when needed. During some of his free time Magelika would read the auras of his fellow slaves, he had hoped that, when ready, his master would reward him for taking the initiative in helping to find threats before they strike, rather than get angry at him reading books on magic without permission.

One day a new female slave came to his master's house and Mgelika instantly fell for her, when he thought no one was looking he walked up to and started a conversation. During the conversation he could feel the bond forming with her, the sensation was unlike anything he experienced and had him glowing. A couple days later his master summoned him into one of the dungeons, as he entered he quickly became confused as he saw his new bond mate in there already, and without a warning a man standing behind her runs his sword threw her heart, killing her. The collar around his neck stopping him from shifting Mgelika runs to her, only to be stopped by more guards. A evil sadistic grin on his master's face at the pain angers Mgelika even more, but before he can do anything a hard blow to the back of his head knocks him out. Upon waking he finds himself on a boat sailing to who knows where.

Waking up on the boat Mgelika quickly realized that he could barley move his arms and legs, and that his collar was tied to something, keeping him still. Moving the little he could Mgelika reached to his head, where he was hit, and could just feel dried blood in his hair. About 4 days latter the ship made port somewhere in Cyphurs, having heard some of the men above deck talking he learned they were sneaking everyone in the cargo hold with him as slaves. All Mgelika could think of was the death of his bond mate, the pain of having such a fresh bond ripped away so violently, to the point that when he was moved off the ship, late one night, he didn't resist in any way, it didn't even phase him when the slavers were making fun of him, of such a big man being so broken by the death of a common slave woman who had slept with every man she could find. The caravan quickly left the city gates and made their way into the grasslands of Cyphrus. Barley eating and the constant restraints did little to help Mgelika's wounds to heal, and caused new ones to form around the restraints, by the time he was mentally able to think about escape it was to late, his body had weakened trying to heal itself and from the lack of proper nutrition. Losing track of time on the plains he suspected it had been about 3 or 4 months when he heard loud noises from outside the tent they kept him in,

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Fluent Language: Canine, Wolf

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Stealth 5 5 Novice
Weapon: Unarmed Combat 17 SP 10 RB27 Competent
Flux 12 12 Novice
Wilderness Survival 6 6 Novice
Hunting 10 10 Novice

Lores

Helpful Lores:
Lore of Alvadas Underground
Lore of Alvadas Location Changing

Possessions

-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots

100 Gold Mizas

Linen shirts X4
Linen undergarments X4
Linen pants X4
Leather Shirt X3
Leather pants X2
Gloves
Chainmail

Housing

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM[
Cashed in housing +500gm 600 GM
rented room for 1 season 91 GM 509 GM
Payment from Kavala 3,000 3,509
Purchased Clothing and Armor 173 GM 4 SM 3336 GM 4 SM
Living expenses spring 517450 GM 2886 GM 4 SM

Thread List

Edit:
March 24th 2017 rented room for 1 week

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Freke on June 26th, 2017, 2:17 am, edited 18 times in total.
Freke
Player

Words: 22283
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2017, 7:07 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Freke

Postby Freke on May 24th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Special note. His name will be changing when I make my first post, I'll explain it as best as I can
Attn Thread partiners: I work in retail and hours are picking up, affecting my ability to be online. I will continue to write and post as much as I can, I just might poof for a couple days because of this
Freke
Player

Words: 22283
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2017, 7:07 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets