Nydryn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Nydryn

Postby Nydryn on January 22nd, 2011, 7:49 pm

Nydryn Sangre

General Information:
Race: Human
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 105lbs
Languages:
-Common (Fluent)

Physical Description:
Nydryn's short golden blonde hair is generally swept off to the side in front of her face. She keeps it like this, but recently she has allowed it to grow longer. She has large, deep blue eyes and pale skin that gives her a delicate appearance. She is slim mostly due to the travels she has partaken in. She also has two earring holes on both ears for she has an unrequited love of adornment. Small silver earrings are in the holes. Anything larger in her ears would be bothersome and could end up dangerous in a sticky situation. She has two tattoos which she prefers to hide most of the time. One is on the larger side and is not visible to most people. Ny got this one recently with her abandonment of all things good. So far, noone has seen it. The second is around her right wrist and looks like a chain of angel wings. There are only a few people who know what the angel tattoo means, and Ny does not share that information with the majority of the people she meets.

Personality:
Fun, wild and crazy is how others describe her. She loves to have a good time. She rarely finds herself in a bad situation that she can’t get out of. Her wit and charm impress many and she always has a smile on her face. She loves adventure. She can’t get enough of getting into trouble, and then getting out of it. Charming, flirty and bold, she doesn’t care what others think of her and has made many enemies because she speaks her mind. Her heart is in the right place, but she has had to steal more than once to get food to stay alive. She is friendly and loves to socialize. Sometimes, she wishes that her life was simpler. That her father had not left. That her mother would have stayed. That she didn’t have to worry about whether she will sleep hungry tonight or not. She is not a thief, just a survivor. She loves animals. All animals seem to love her as well. Recently, however, she has been more suspicious. People have used and abused her innocence, and it hurts her deeply every time.

Recently, Nydryn has been coming up with dangerous ideas including Rhysol. It seems as though the idea of abusing others for her own good has become more appealing to Ny. Until she returned to Ravok, she felt as though she was the one being used, and even for the beginning of her time in her city, she felt used and then tossed away. It was not a pleasant feeling, and Ny often wondered what it would be like to be on the other side of the abuse. Countless situations in Ravok have led her to become more like the evil she had sworn not to become. With every situation where she has trusted Rhysol, Ny becomes stronger. Her positive perception on most things in general has turned bad with this influence from the god of evil.

Pre-Creation:
She was born to a semi wealthy family in Ravok. Her father, Ignacio Sangre owned a small business and her mother stayed at home with her and her three other siblings. When she was eleven, her father mysteriously disappeared and her mother was devastated. Then her mother gave herself over to the slave traders. Within two months, she had lost both parents. Her mother had split the minimal funds that she had between Nydryn and her siblings, but it wasn’t much to live off of. She has found that traveling is a good way to avoid getting attached to people or situations. Her heart is true, and has always been. She has traveled to many cities, but she still loves Ravok, her home city. She has lost contact with her siblings (one brother and two sisters). Last she heard, her sisters were slaves and her brother had run off to Sunberth. She has some sort of income selling her drawings to whoever is willing to buy them. When she runs out of money, she is able to go outside of the city walls and live there, hunting to feed herself. She has had to do that a few times, and it is not pleasant for her.

Equipment/Possessions:
Flowing dark brown skirt- SP
Blue blouse- SP
Tall dark brown boots- SP
Dark brown cloak- SP
Simple blue dress [mixture of dark and light blue]- bought
Simple, low cut, mid thigh length black dress- bought
Tall black leather boots- bought
2 pairs of silver earrings- bought
Simple undergarments- SP
3 Daggers- bought
1 Waterskin- SP
1 Backpack which contains: SP
~1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
~Food for a week
~1 eating knife
~Flint & Steel

Skills
Cooking: 5 (SP)
Drawing: 10 (SP)
Writing: 5 (SP)
Wilderness Survival: 15 (SP)
Hunting: 10 (SP)
Larceny: 5 (SP)
Unarmed Combat: 17 (Racial Bonus +2)
Running: 2
Stealth: 1
Intimidation: 1
Dagger: 3
Throwing Dagger: 1
Detection: 1
Seduction: 5
Observation: 2
Fortune-telling: 1
Subterfuge: 2

Lores
Drawing Natural Scenery (SP)
Communicating with Animals (SP)
Feeling the Butterflies
Handsome Boys
Running as Fast as You Can
How Dangerous Ravok Can Be
Finding New Friends
Thinking of Good Lies
Painful Memories
Remembering a Face
Realizing How Handsome Syn Is
How to Help the Hurt
Falling for Lies
Sticking up for Yourself
How Home Warms the Heart
Pickpocket Defense
Fortune-telling with Cards (what it is)
How to tell when Syn is trying to Flirt
How to tell when Syn is trying to be Adorable
Failing at Pickpocketing
Handbag Combat (basics)
Simple Brawling Techniques
Fighting Technique: Nose Smash!
What Yukman Look Like
The Feeling of Death
Dreams can Mean so Much
Uprooted Memories
Releasing bottled Feelings
Trusting Another
Getting High
Sharing a Smoke
Losing Control
Toasting Friendship
Lore of Wasting Cake (Basic)
Sharing a Kiss
Teasing
A difficult Decision
Self Loathing
Mind Versus Heart
Bathing in Front of a Man
Giving in to what you Want
Playing with Dangerous Friends
Murdering a Pig

Ledger:
600gm
-6gm (3 daggers)
-4gm (2 pairs of earrings)
-8sm (new dress)
-2gm (2x drinks at the Silver Sliver)
-8sm (black dress)
-5sm (black boots)
+ 30 gm (merchant's wallet)
615gm, 8sm

Thread List:
~Time to Move Forward
~A Fateful Crossing of Paths

Completed Threads:
~Flashback Docks (Syndre)
~New Beginnings
~Searching for Something
~Heart of a Warrior (Solo Flashback)
~Collecting on a Bounty...
~Blood Stains
~Sit Back and Relax
~Trails of Smoke
Last edited by Nydryn on March 19th, 2012, 1:32 am, edited 34 times in total.
“Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together:
at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.”
Nydryn
Searching...

Words: 70377
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2011, 6:50 pm
Character sheet

Nydryn

Postby Nydryn on February 22nd, 2011, 6:43 pm

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Nydryn Sangre
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Just Nydryn and sometimes Ny
3. How old are you? 20
4. What is your height? 5'5"
5. What is your weight? 105lbs

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Uh, recently I've been more suspicious and wary, but I wasnt always like this.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. How am I supposed to know how others view me?
3. What is your favorite body feature? My figure. I make a point to remain slim, but I do not obsess over it.
4. How physically fit are you? Very. I travel a lot.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Simple and comfortable. I don't make a point to dress modestly, but my clothes are not provocative (for the most part).

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? Ignacio Sangre and Zilka Sangre. My father, Ignacio was strict and unfeeling. My mother was a lot like me.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yes, one brother and two sisters. One of my sisters is older, but the rest are younger than me.
3. What is your extended family like? I don't know. I've never met them.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? It depends on the friend.
5. Do you treat animals like family? I would if I had a pet, but I've never owned an animal.

2. Where do you live now? Well I am currently in Ravok, but I have been traveling for a while.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Probably Ravok. I love the city, and I know it very well because the first 11 years of my life was spent there.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Not really.
5. Where do you fear to be? Nowhere really.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) No.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? I am right handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I know a few different languages due to my travels, and I don't have an accent.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Uh, not that I know of.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I have both my ears pierced twice. I also have two tattoos. One is a chain of angel wings around my right wrist. I would rather not explain why I got that one. Noone has seen my second one yet, and Id rather not say. I like it more than my other one.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I was a rebel. My father never let me explore the streets of Ravok, but I did anyway.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? My 11th birthday. When my mother sold herself into slavery.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? With my mother, for the most part our relationship was good. Before she left. And my father, I never had a good relationship with him.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? Before she left, my mother. After she left, no one.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I went to school until I was 11.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I dislike learning while sitting in a classroom with books, but I always appreciate learning new skills by experience while I'm traveling.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Originally, I gained most of my pickpocketing skills from observing a childhood friend pickpocket.
4. How do you learn best? By watching others do something, and then trying it myself.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? None.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Now, not really. During my travels, I have learned not to trust anyone.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Uh, no. I explained this above.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Straight.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Yes. I'd rather not descibe it.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Yes, only once. Don't ask me to describe this either.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. A few times before I started traveling a lot. My first time was with a few 'friends' in an alley when I was in my early teens.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? I tend not to. I need to stay alert to keep an eye out for trouble while I am traveling.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Probably beer.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Not that I remember...
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Surviving.
2. Do you like to read? Not really.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Obnoxiously loud people who think they know everything.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Uh, sleep?
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Feeling like a fool or a child in front of others.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? I really like blue.
2. What is your favorite time of day? I don't really have a favorite time of the day.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Sunrises and sunsets.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Weather? Um, I guess sunny days are my favorite, and I'm not scared of the weather.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? A combination. Ive been more pessimistic lately.
2. What are your religious views? Gods, goddesses, I dont really care.
3. Would you be able to kill? Yes.
4. What are your views on sex? Um...?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? I wouldnt know, but Id probably say money and good friends.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret? Not saying goodbye to my mother before she left.
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? My mother wouldnt have left.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Nothing.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? Most of the time, no.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Nope.
3. What makes you happy? Being safe, warm and comfortable.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? Nothing. Yet.
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Well, I guess. I'm generally not rude, but sometimes my wariness comes off as me being rude.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? No one as of now.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? No one as of now.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. An ideal lover would be understanding of my feelings and honest.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? No one yet.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Avoid conflict. Conflict leads to trouble.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No. I dont like other people relying on me.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No. As I've said before, I am wary and suspicious of everyone.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Honestly, it depends on the person.
5. What do you think of others, in general? They tend to be bothersome, but there are a few that I truly enjoy spending time with.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My suspicion. It keeps me safe.
2. What is your greatest weakness? Currently, my wariness as well. I need to be more open with people because if I dont, then I wont make any friends.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My family. And my childhood.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Nothing as of now.
2. What is the best part of life? Love.
3. What is the best part of death? Release from pain.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Either in my sleep or with a loved one.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? I dont plan on being remembered.
“Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together:
at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.”
Nydryn
Searching...

Words: 70377
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2011, 6:50 pm
Character sheet